RELEASED [SMAPI] Farm Area Expansion (no game files modified) 2.05

Adds a new location to the game that increases your farmable area. Supports buildings and animals!

1. ElvenAlchemy

ElvenAlchemy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is anyone else having problems with animal related stuff in the most recent version of this expansion?
    So far I've had the following from buildings built on the expansion:
    1. Silos that have 0/0 hay storage (they work as long as they are on the main farm)
    2. Chickens being sad in the morning even though the gate was closed the night before.
    3. An infinite loop of chickens being hatched cut scene.

• ekffie

ekffie Phantasmal Quasar

I really like this mod - sadly it or the serializer seems not compatible with 1.1 yet. Hope you can fix it soon. Missing my extension in my new save... I play the hilltop map - is this even compatible?
      Anyways thanks @Advize for the couple of month I already had fun with it :D

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

I unofficially dropped support for this mod a while ago as the things I wanted to do just couldn't be done with SMAPI. I have long had big plans for this mod, but I've been waiting for the release of FarmHand. I probably won't be updating this any time soon, but I promise that I will make sure it's worth the wait once the new new API finally comes out.

ekffie likes this.
        • ekffie

ekffie Phantasmal Quasar

I can understand your decision to wait for farmhand fully, I do see the limitations of what is possible with smapi. However you would win a place forever in my heart if you would/could? issue a fix that my modded save is loadable again.. Otherwise Trulla has to rest and wait for a long time before I can visit her again .. If you don't have the time it's ok - I will wait :)

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

Send me your save and I'll remove this mod's data from it.

• ekffie

ekffie Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks a lot for the offer, but that won't be neccessary - I found my own solution. I have 2 Stardew Valley folders now.
              The normal one which I start through steam wich goes into the 1.1 -
              the other one which I start directly in its folder - the backup copy from the 1.07 I made before switching into the betabranch
              I just moved all mods out of appdata directly into the respective gamefolder and voila. I just have to remember which version goes with wich save.. but its just one in the 107 anyways.
              This solved all problems.. (theres also Even more crops and new machines installed f.e.)

I just saw your tutorial on what to delete - it's very clear - also the snippet would be roughly 80000 lines long in my saves ... but I can do this easily by myself if I want to .. Thank you for the good information on the mod page :D
              I am a developer myself. I just don't made a mod myself because I dont write c# (yet?) ;-)

foghorn likes this.
              • SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

So no working solution for 1.1 yet? It'll be nice if it can be implemented into ALL. Farmhand is in process for way too long and what if it doesn't deliver?