RELEASED [SMAPI] Ento's home of Abandoned Mods

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Entoarox, Oct 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Koutetsu

Koutetsu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Would it be possible to update the extended fridge mod? It's one of the things that I found ridiculously handy, since I enjoy cooking but keeping track of the ingredients was always a bit annoying. I'm sorry to ask since you're really busy already.

Felicity_Bane likes this.
    • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The author of that mod was last on the forums september 22nd, well within the 2 months, so you will have to hope the author itself updates.

• Tyrindor

Tyrindor Space Kumquat

If you check harvest with sickle in CJB Cheat Menu you get no XP. Just entered Summer and my farming level is still 0. Rip. Cheated in a ton of seeds to test, harvested like 200 crops. Still level 0.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Please make sure to test using stardew 1.07 and if it is not the case there then report the problem.

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

By Advize & Jinxiewinxie :p

I did get around to updating it on my end, but the public release of SMAPI seems to break some graphics events. Only way I can get it to work currently is with my personally updated SMAPI which I don't believe I can or should distribute (this kind of thing should be centralized). I am hoping to see fixes in the public release of SMAPI soon, preferably a return to the last working version with the minimal amount of changes necessary put in to make it work for 1.1.

• AlisterAzimuth

AlisterAzimuth Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Unfortunately this is mostly a XNB mod, and the SMAPI part of it looks to have no references to code changes in stardew 1.1, so should still work perfectly as long as you update the XNB.

• AlisterAzimuth

AlisterAzimuth Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ahh, alright! Thank you very much for your help, I just wasn't sure. Keep up the great work!

• VincentX3

VincentX3 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Its owner has been on github recently, so you will unfortunately have to ask them :(

• Keezie

Keezie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm an idiot. It isn't CBJ's automation that I was using - it's the Item Collection by Oranisagu. Just used CBJ's and realized my wood paths weren't collecting. Silly me.

• Anne53

Anne53 Space Hobo

Great Job, thx so much.

• bournetofly

bournetofly Void-Bound Voyager

It's working now with patch2! thank you!

• Becomethecolor

Becomethecolor Void-Bound Voyager

When I open up the API it doesn't work? Like it immediately crashes.. I'm pretty it's the latest one and I did everything correctly. Could it be because I'm using windows 10?

• DefaultUserName

DefaultUserName Space Hobo

How exactly are you doing this? If it's simple enough to describe the process of troubleshooting and correcting a mod then I might be able to take some of the info and run with it to correct others.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Just wanted to give you guys a huge thanks for getting all the mods updated so quickly. I was worried I wouldn't be able to play the update because of my reliance on Timespeed (it just stresses me out to play without it so I was willing to hold off updating) but you guys swept in and got it taken care of. Thank you so much! <3

• ulimiting

ulimiting Space Hobo

• MediocreJim

MediocreJim Void-Bound Voyager

If a mod author who has been active within the 2 month period personally declares the mod abandoned and gives permission, would you consider updating it?

• Jadzi

Jadzi Void-Bound Voyager

Additional vote here for:
                                  - Chest Label System (A real godsend for organizers. Tooltips are so helpful)
                                  - CJB Automation (Not as important to me but it would be spiffy to have again)

Thanks for doing this!

• MrFwuzzles

MrFwuzzles Void-Bound Voyager

You, sir/madame/individual, are a scholar and a gentle(man/woman/dude). Cheers.