RELEASED [SMAPI] Ento's home of Abandoned Mods

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Entoarox, Oct 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ofmanynames

Ofmanynames Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Deactivate Norton and put the files in and launch Stardew without reactivating Norton. Unfortunately with Norton you may have to do this every time.

• Hemuset

Hemuset Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alright, got most of the mods to work flawlessly, besides the currently broken ones. Anyone got any idea how I can disable SMAPI from loading up the NPC Map Locations mod without the game crashing, though?

I've even tried erasing it from the mod folder, yet it still tries to load it.

• RAINBIRD55

RAINBIRD55 Starship Captain

Wow, awesome work! I'm gonna try it out tomorrow first thing. Tonight my game kept crashing when trying to use CJB mods. I thought I'd have to rollback the update or start from scratch. Boo hoo! :nuruflirt:

• LoneMaro

LoneMaro Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you for updating the patches! Now I can get back to getting my saves up to speed with the new update.

• Tyrindor

Tyrindor Space Kumquat

Norton is one of the worst AV you can get, get rid of that and problem solved.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
              Ofmanynames likes this.
            • ekffie

ekffie Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have many errors in the logs. Startet it on an endgame vanilla save, which uses none of the paths the mod is configured for and has no autmations installed.

What works:
              The coop collects from the animals. In coop and barn is only one chest each. The chest in the barn could not autofill a loom i sat next to it. Cannot load my modded game yet unfortunatly to many mods are still to test ...

Thanks for all your hard work @Entoarox !

EDIT: just did a bit of more testing and did an autoamtion setup in the Farmcave. Setup: - path, mushrooms, and chest directly next to a mushroom box. This definitly did not work at all. an yes I did use right path, FarmCave is a known location and just one chest is present. there seemed to be no newer/diiferent errors in the log - is almost identical to the one I posted you here. It just stops working

Attached Files:

• LexLape1994

LexLape1994 Void-Bound Voyager

Since the original author hasn't been online in quite some time, I'll ask it here: Do you know how to make the CJB mods Mac compatible? I managed to get SMAPI working on my Mac (for the most part) but I really want to use these mods. :C

Also thanks for maintaining these mods for everyone!

• Fossymew

Fossymew Space Hobo

Thank you so much! I was wondering why it was crashing after i had updated it.

• sinnoaria

sinnoaria What do you get if you multiply six by nine?

NPC Map Locations: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/npc-map-locations-mod.112369/

CJB's Item Prices: http://community.playstarbound.com/...show-item-sell-price-v1-5-30-mar-2016.107854/
                    (CJB's Show Item Sell Price doesn't crash or show any error in the console, it just doesn't show the prices) (Note, the item spawner menu still shows the prices, but this is independent of this mod)

Chest Label System: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/chest-label-system.112420/
                    (Not as super important with the new coloring system, but still helps)

Either Social Menu: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/smapi-0-37-social-editor-menu.108540/ or http://community.playstarbound.com/...th-npc-locations-thanks-to-hitachihex.108633/
                    (I like numbers over hearts. No crash, just doesn't activate)

Also, even with the endo patch, the CJB time freeze doesn't work. Not the end of the world

Oddly, CJB's Automation v1.3 mod still works for me.

Felicity_Bane, vryw and Fraktuura like this.
                    • Fraktuura

Fraktuura Intergalactic Tourist

• bournetofly

bournetofly Void-Bound Voyager

For CJB's Item Spawner, clicking 'quality', 'sort by:' and the categories freeze's up the game and crashes. Any fixes for that?

Edit1: attached log file

Attached Files:

• Koihime Nakamura

Koihime Nakamura Ketchup Robot

Issue with the Configurable Sprinkler Mods: It seems to no longer draw the overlay. Neither on placing or using the F3 hotkey.

vryw likes this.
                        • Tyrindor

Tyrindor Space Kumquat

CJB item price is working fine for me, downloaded from here:
                          http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5/?

Claims to be the same version, so no clue why it wouldn't be working for you as well.

CJB Automation uses hardcoded recipes, and many of them do not match the current game's recipes. For example, it still takes 20 wood to make 1 coal and that was adjusted way before even 1.1.

FarmAutomation mod is coded to always match current game recipes, "some" of it works but there are a lot of errors getting thrown.

• themaddoctor

themaddoctor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Minnue

Minnue Big Damn Hero

You're amazing thank you so much!

• sinnoaria

sinnoaria What do you get if you multiply six by nine?

I see... I wasn't checking about the new recipes and was only paying attention to whether or not it was still functioning.

I am using that as well. Not sure, looking at the thread, I'm not the only one that had the issue. As I mentioned earlier though, the item spawner's version works, but only for the CJB specific menu.

• Tyrindor

Tyrindor Space Kumquat

Found a bug in CJB Cheat Menu.

In the default game options, check "Always Show Tool Hit Location" as well as "Hide Tool Hit Location When Moving". Now move around with a tool in your hand. The hitbox will still show, I have confirmed removing the mod fixes the problem.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I am afraid that due to the different code bases, all mods have to be recompiled with MonoGame dependencies in order to work on MAC, between that and any differences in the osx/unix source code, means that it takes a lot of work when WINE can be used to run modded stardew.
                                  I will be commenting out the issue line and uploading a new patch for the item spawner, it looks like a decorative feature anyhow, so it shouldnt break anything.

• Faustian Echoes

Faustian Echoes Void-Bound Voyager

Everybody wanting cheat mods, I'm just over wanting NPC map locations. :D

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I just tested out both CJB Item Price and CJB Automation again, the very latest versions of both downloaded from Nexus seem to be working as expected, CJB Automation likely wont work with new recipes, but the mod itself is working as expected.