1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The XCOM Mod 3.5.1

Now With 1.0 Support!

1. Jason O

Jason O Phantasmal Quasar

Would you consider uploading pieces of the mod for selective download (instead of installing everything)? Like, just the MECS or just the Augments?

2. McKaby

McKaby Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I will put this up as a warning and possible bug:

DO NOT use the MEC's jump feature while inside the ship ... I just had one bug out on me that required a Shipworld file delete

3. Atromixx

Atromixx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Probably wouldn't upload it to the forums, I could provide a mediafire link to a custom version if you wish?

4. Jason O

That may be cool, thank you. I'm sad to hear you don't like the Workshop; I like being able to send my friends a link so they can hit "Subscribe all" and we're ready to play!

5. Atromixx

6. Valkeir

Valkeir Void-Bound Voyager

You started updating the Steam version again?

7. conqueror50

conqueror50 Space Spelunker

also put aliens

Omega_Flowely likes this.
  8. Jason O

9. Atromixx

Yup

10. Atromixx

Most likely not on the steam workshop, but I could do it if you want. Do you still want the crating tree or something just like 25000 pixels at penguin pete's?

11. Jason O

I'd probably prefer just a simple purchase, to make it kidna the same as mods like XS Mechs in my game.

12. Atromixx

https://www.mediafire.com/?esqpqgsrj34e4ib
    Here ya go, they are purchasable at the 2 stop teleshop (couldn't find the name for penguin pete's in the files) Let me know if anything is wrong and this is not compatible with the base XCOM mod.

13. Jason O

Thank you I appreciate this!

14. Atromixx

15. KTrinsic

KTrinsic Big Damn Hero

Starbound server fails to startup with this mod and I am getting the following errors:

[Error] Exception caught loading asset: /objects/furniture/adventlamp/adventcone.png:default.default, (AssetException) No such asset '/objects/furniture/adventlamp/adventcone.png'

[Error] Could not read projectile '/projectiles/guns/psibolt/psibolt.projectile', error: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("image")
    [Error] Could not read projectile '/projectiles/guns/green/green.projectile', error: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("image")
    [Error] Could not read projectile '/projectiles/guns/energy/grun/rocket.projectile', error: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("image")

[Error] Object adventcone defined twice, second time from /objects/furniture/adventcone/adventcone.object
    Which is being caused by the objectName in the objects/furniture/adventlamp/adventlamp.object file being adventcone

16. Evilsack

Evilsack Space Hobo

What do I do with this Mod?

17. Atromixx

what do you mean?

18. Atromixx

Alright, I'll see what I can do.

19. Evilsack

Evilsack Space Hobo

I mean how do I get the stuff in the mod.

20. Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs Pangalactic Porcupine

Okay, I've been having some problems with this mod. Skyrangers weapons do not work, most of the weapon refuse to fire unless I jump, and even then firing and sound effects are delayed. Mech suits do not work correctly; when I jump, the jump jets activate and will not shut off, forcing me to quit the game in order to get out of the suit. If I do not quit, I am perpetually stuck in the suit, on the ground with it jets perpetually firing.

I have quite a few mods, but the only thing I can think of that >might< be causing at least one of these problems is the XS Mechs- Vehicle Edition mod.