1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Glad Tech 1.0

Modder resource: Tech from Glad Giraffe

1. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

v6ooo submitted a new mod:

Glad Tech - Modder resource: All the tech from Glad Giraffe

Read more about this mod...

2. SonicundMario

SonicundMario Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love you.

EDIT:The targetblinktech doesn't work though.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  3. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

Try: targetblink

Edit: You probably don't have enough energy.

targetblink.gif

4. SonicundMario

Weird I tried it in admin mode and normal mode.Both without mods except this one.
    I'll look into it.Also my techs don't have the pictures.Thanks anyway!

EDIT: I thought admin mode has infinite energy.It works when using armor so thanks.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  5. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

In admin mode you don't consume energy but it doesn't increase your energy past what you already have.
    As an example, your first armor has 0 bonus energy so you only have 100. targetblink requires 110.

If you install it incorrectly or rename any folders then the icons will not work. Make sure you've installed it so the path looks like this

moddir.png

I will no longer be answering any questions after this post unless it is an error in one of the scripts that I have uploaded.

I will not assist in editing any of the scripts nor will I help solve issues that arise from editing any of the scripts.

6. SonicundMario

Looks right to me.I'll look into it myself thanks :) I don't wanna bother you with that. Thanks again for updating these amazing techs!

7. Imperitus

Imperitus Aquatic Astronaut

This seems to be incompatable with the latest version of FrakinUniverse.
    I posted it in that thread as well.

Here's the .log file.
    http://pastebin.com/BGNY2CjQ

8. SonicundMario

Both add the same tech.Just rename the rocket boots tech.If you want I can make a patch.

9. Imperitus

Imperitus Aquatic Astronaut

Interesting, I didn't know that! If it wouldn't be any trouble though I would like a compatibility patch or verision. I would like to play around with them and see what I can do. Thanks! :hylotl:

10. SonicundMario

Okay I'll try to do one later. :)

11. Captain Gray

Captain Gray Void-Bound Voyager

Doesn't work?

12. Captain Gray

Captain Gray Void-Bound Voyager

Just crashes my Starbound sorry had to delete it PLEASE PORT IT TO THE WORKSHOP

13. SonicundMario

I just finished creating a quest for this mod so you can unlock the techs in survival.I'll just balance some things and upload it here.

14. SonicundMario

About the mod.

The bubble boost tech is called Particle Boost tech and doesn't really behave like the old bubble boost.It's also not using the right icon and description. Is this intended?

15. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

I think I ported all of them except for the ones I mentioned. I might have forgotten to list one in the description.

Check to see if "particlethrust" is the tech you're looking for.

16. SonicundMario

I figured it out. Sorry about that.

Also it looks like every tech using "F" to activate (Head Techs) broke with the new update which basically means that random blink, targeted blink, Bouncy and the old Morphball aren't working anymore.

17. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

I abandoned these files as you had taken over and made it into a mod.

As far as I know args.moves["special"] was replaced by args.moves["special1"], args.moves["special2"], args.moves["special3"]

18. SonicundMario

So I replaced every args.moves["special"] with args.moves["special1"] but it's still not working

Sorry, no lua experience at all

19. Slayerlmc

Slayerlmc Big Damn Hero

You have to delete the "== 1" that comes after that too, after i did that all of them started working again.

But now they activate a million times a second as long as you hold F instead of activating only when you press it, it's only really a problem with morphball though, since blink already has a cooldown and the bubble is a hold ability.

20. SonicundMario

Thanks man! This fixed everything!