1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED ItA - Enter the Dragon Temple 1.22

Adds Hylotl Themed Shrine & Cultural Objects

1. Marik Vash

Marik Vash Void-Bound Voyager

Just wanted to give a heads up that I'm encountering a hard crash when loading up the game while this mod is placed in the mods folder. Error reads as follows.

Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (ItemException) Could not create blueprint item from recipe
    Caused by: (ItemException) No such item 'hylotlteacup1'

Hope this helps!

2. Elfginther

Elfginther Phantasmal Quasar

I was encountering those too when I started moving things around. I'll try and upload a fix tonight.
    Apologies to everyone that's having issues. I found some PGI's in the recipes too.

3. Elfginther

Elfginther updated ItA - Enter the Dragon Temple with a new update entry:

Minor Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Marik Vash

Marik Vash Void-Bound Voyager

Everything seems to be in order now, I was able to launch the game without incident. I'll be sure to swing by if I encounter any problems during operation.

Really glad to see this mod exists, by the way. It really helps add that needed flair to my Hylotl homes.

Elfginther likes this.
  5. Elfginther

Thanks! Rooms were getting rather repetitive in my own traditional Hylotl City which spurred me on to make the Mod and patch the content hole left by Chucklefish and the old RotH mod. At this point I just wind up making more content based on what my current building need is.

Glad you are enjoying things. Feel free to rate :hylotl:!

6. marceldp

marceldp Void-Bound Voyager

when.
    is.
    next.
    up.
    date.

seriously, i love this mod but i want update.

7. Aeslin

Aeslin Void-Bound Voyager

Alright I've found a few errors when I tried to play with your mod, there they go.

[Error] Could not instantiate item '[hylotltier2broadsword, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'hylotltier2broadsword'
    [Error] Could not instantiate item '[calligraphybrush, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'calligraphybrush'
    [Error] Could not instantiate item '[ricevinegar, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'ricevinegar'
    [Error] Could not instantiate item '[hylotltier2broadsword, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'hylotltier2broadsword'
    [Error] Could not instantiate item '[calligraphybrush, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'calligraphybrush'
    [Error] Could not instantiate item '[ricevinegar, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'ricevinegar'

So after that every time I try to open tabula rasa the game closes saying theres no such item as calligraphybrush, is there a fix for that? thanks.

8. Utkudakid

Utkudakid Subatomic Cosmonaut

Doesnt work anymore,and its sad because its an awesome mod.It says the caligraohy brush doesnt exist.Please update.

9. qualiyah

qualiyah Phantasmal Quasar

Man, those are some really pretty items; it's a pity this mod doesn't work anymore. I hope you'll update it if you get a chance!

10. Akito_Rui33

Akito_Rui33 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Had an error about Calligraphy Brush is missing in admin mode.
    Tested in Stable 1.0.

11. Elfginther

Updating Content to V. 1.1

Utkudakid and Crusism like this.
  12. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

NO WAY. THERE WAS A MOD FOR THIS? HOLY F*** **** ****ING **** ****.

Are these furniture (e.g. the stools and the grill) useable (i.e. for sitting and for cooking)??? How do I start crafting that awesome sauce Japaneasy in-door stuff??? =OOOOO

13. Daoshinto

Daoshinto Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, Dao here,
    Climbing aboard the hype train!
    Just wanted to let you know that your efforts are appreciated.
    Really looking forward to you porting the mod objects to Starbound 1.0+, as this was the reason I couldn't get into using this before.
    Though I did (and still do) think this mod was really darn cool, way back when.

Elfginther and Crusism like this.
  14. Elfginther

Doors, Shrine & Kitchen Sets Completed!

Crusism likes this.
  15. qualiyah

qualiyah Phantasmal Quasar

Woo! I'm so glad you made this available again! I am off to redecorate half my ship now. :D :D Maybe I'll make a village....

Elfginther likes this.
  16. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

A RAMEN CART??!?!?!?!!!!!!!!??!? ... I Love You.

Elfginther likes this.
  17. Elfginther

It's my pleasure! The kitchen & cooking gadgets were the first push, as they were missing from the original hylotl furniture back before they repopulated the stars. I carried it through to a traditional themed kitchen with some help and suggestions from the community here. The furniture are mostly interact-able and storage, there are a few items that are broken until i can fix the scripting. The change to the crafting tiers in game definitely threw off what I had previously set up. I also had some unimplemented items that were mostly through development before I ran off, I'm updating them hopefully now.

Teasers! Quasihog - A shellfish themed farmable that produced meat and pearls. Hylotl themed parasols (if I can get the LUA scripting right...). Smashable tatami cutting stand.

Crusism likes this.
  18. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

That's actually a really cool concept: something to make custom missions or roleplaying planets out of even! Hmm...

At this rate, I'm going to open a sushi bar on my planet with all this furniture. X'D

Wondering though: will the Ramen Cart be interactable in the future (as in to turn on and off the lantern)?

19. Elfginther

It was originally slated to be a tenant spawning item like a colony deed that came with its own chef, but that scripting proved elusive to get to work out properly. The wireable / interactable light could work out. I'll take a look into it.

Crusism likes this.
  20. Elfginther

Oh Fishsticks!

Crusism likes this.