1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) v1.64

Converts stuff into seeds. Farm stuff!

1. greenRAM

greenRAM Giant Laser Beams

Yup, sorry about that. The fix for those will be in the next update. I didn't think it was important enough to rush out a quick fix.

Mongkey likes this.
  2. greenRAM

greenRAM updated Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) with a new update entry:

v1.34 More tools update! Bug fixes! Compatibility!

Read the rest of this update entry...

edit: didn't mention it, but I also added support for my ship mods. Now, the artificial rain objects are farmable.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  3. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

Something awful fishy going on here :) Cool add as always Brah.

4. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I'm farming bugnets trying to get the fish version, and keep getting Perfectly Generic Items (besides the regular nets, that is). Might be a... bug. :nurutease:

greenRAM likes this.
  5. greenRAM

I'll take a look. I just updated the Fish weapons, so I probably broke the fish net somehow in the update. Thanks for letting me know.

6. Mooncalf99

I think the fishbroom has the same issue, since I got a PGI from that patch as well.

The fish items are great, BTW. I particularly like the fishhook's incredible reach.

7. greenRAM

v1.35 Pet Collars! Bug fixes!? Fishing Rods!!

edit: Also, I removed the Voxel Plant from the infinity express. Too many people have been on me about what to do with voxels. I figure that it's less confusing if it's only available for those that have unlocked the ability to make and break down voxels already. I also brought the drop of seeds way down on both of the money plants. It's now much more rare, like 1/100 instead of 1/20.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  8. greenRAM

Sorry about that. It's fixed in the latest update. The Fish Fishing Rod has also been updated to work with the latest update.

9. Mooncalf99

Fishnet and fishbroom work now.

Unfortunately, something seems wrong with the fishgrapplinghook now. Whenever I try to equip it, the game quits back to main menu and gives me this message:

Exception caught in client main-loop (AssetException) Error loading asset /items/active/grapplinghooks/grapplinghookanimation.lua

greenRAM likes this.
  10. greenRAM

I see. Looks like an easy fix, just need to change the name of the lua file. I'll have the fix up shortly. Looks like they changed how the rope is rendered in the last update.

11. greenRAM

12. Mooncalf99

The fishhook is still causing problems. Or do I need to grow a new one?

13. greenRAM

I see. Looks like I uploaded it without the fix. I'll just include the fix in the next update then. I'll be busy with work in about a week, so I'll try and push out another update to include a few things I've been meaning to add before then. After that, it will be very slow progress again.

14. greenRAM

v1.36 Bug fixes! Fish tools!! Shields?

15. greenRAM

v1.37 Just another food update?!

16. greenRAM

Should work now since about the1.36 version. Sorry about that. Thanks for all of the feedback. It's nice to have other sets of eyes looking out for these hiccups.

17. Mooncalf99

Yeah, the hook works fine now. Haven't tested the new stuff yet.

18. Kurosaru

Kurosaru Big Damn Hero

Is there a way to use the alternate ability or right-click ability on fish items, such as instantly reeling in the fishing pole, or mining the background with a pickaxe?

19. Pro_D

Pro_D Big Damn Hero

Bug report: Exception unknown treasure pool bottledwatert0Harvest002 in mod v1.37

Appended following line to "./treasure/cropharvest.treasurepools.patch" to get passed exception.
    {"op":"add","path":"\bottledwatert0Harvest002","value":[[0,{"pool":[{"weight":0.5,"item":["bottledwater",1]},{"weight":0.3,"item":["bottledwater",1]},{"weight":0.2,"item":["bottledwater",1]}],"poolRounds":[[1,1]]}]]},

20. greenRAM

I see. The t0 plant for the bottled water is missing it's drop pool. Looks like the bottled healing water t0 plant is also missing it's drop pool. I'll upload a fix soon.