1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded Heavy, slow, Roleplay, Small dedicated server, realism centered. (Inactive)

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by FantasyGamingTV, Sep 18, 2016.

1. FantasyGamingTV

FantasyGamingTV Aquatic Astronaut

Hello and welcome to version 3.0 of my Starbound server! I'm sure some of you have seen my posts before, well I'm back once again! This time with a more relaxed, slow rp server. The server will be centered around a player made outpost of sorts in which members of the server will live, craft, buy and sell, basically perform day to day activities, as I said, a very relaxed server. Now this isn't all, as the server will have different "classes" to choose from, and players still have the ability to venture out into the universe alone or with friends if they so choose, but the Goliath building will house benefits :)

The server is currently in construction but the plans are as follows: players are able to choose to live as residents of the Goliath building, or as employee's of Universal Shipping Co. Respectively they offer crafting and tradesmanship with exploration for fun, or exploration for gathering resources and selling to Goliath residents/traders. The vanilla starbound story will be followed, but all events minus the erchius mining facility will be server wide events for group progression. (Erchius can be done and redone so players can travel.)

These are just the basics of the server and I am currently looking for other like-minded starbounders to help me expand on this universes lore and guidelines! Comment if you think that's you! :)

2. Wrathsful

Wrathsful Void-Bound Voyager

Id love to help!

3. FantasyGamingTV

Well if you'd just kindly give your steam name or message it to me I'd love to talk! :D

4. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

only question i got is modded or not and if so what mods.

5. sombodh

sombodh Intergalactic Tourist

would like to join the server. Steam name is Sombodh.

6. Jaxine

Jaxine Pangalactic Porcupine

Yo, I'm interested in this too. Steam name is XxAarchangeLxX. Also need a mod list.

7. TheGildedLion

TheGildedLion Aquatic Astronaut

8. Fizuki_Darkyn

Fizuki_Darkyn Void-Bound Voyager

steam tag: xchrono_d4rkx
    :v

9. britton280sel

britton280sel Intergalactic Tourist

would love to join
    steam name: Britton280sel
    would also like to know what mods there are

10. Catchunks

Catchunks Void-Bound Voyager

Hey there!
    Steam name : Hesitantzombie & Mdjai, we're an adult couple looking to join in on the fun :D

11. Semis

Semis Yeah, You!

I'd like to join! Steam name is 'Semis'

12. Jaxine

Jaxine Pangalactic Porcupine

So I got no answer from the thread creator. I'm guessing I'm not the only one? If anyone here wants to try hosting, I'd be up for some Starbound. Look up XxAarchangeLxX. Plan to change steam name to Jaxine soon.

13. Azatha

Azatha Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm interested in this.

14. FantasyGamingTV

Everyone replying here, thus and all posts previous to it of mine are no longer in the works. I have a new project posted and would happily see many of you there :)

15. Grox100

Grox100 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Steam name->Freemankiller :D