RP Unheard Screams

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Dec 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Actually, the lunar one; it still involved poison however. Hm, I do believe I will need your help with the blight one; perhaps water washes away filth?" Surge heaves a sigh. "On the note of fortification, are there parts of the cultist fort that can be reclaimed? Perhaps to be broken down and 'moved'; just an idea."

2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'God damnit...' He mutters under his breath. He looks furious. 'Comon, let's go pull that guy out and make him talk.' Artyom moves towards the ladder, going down it swiftly.

3. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jareix Cryvix
    Rin grabs a piece of rubble off the ground and tosses it at the fence to test whether it's active.

Harold keeps going.
    "Check behind us, I've got the front."

4. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She says nothing and continues drinking...
    --------------
    Your arm limply shrinks as the organ is reabsorbed...
    ------------
    ͕͎͔̞̖̘͍Y͔̹͉͎͚̭̙͞o̧̬̩̻͓͖u̶͓͎̭ ̦͍̻̺b̲̘ͅͅe̫͙͘t̠̲̬̥̰̙͓r̫̟̪̫͉͇̩͜a͏̣̗̣̬̭̥̬y̤̺̦̯͈̭͡e̞͙̝͙̞͠ͅd̴̺͚̟̣̳D̥͍̬̪͖͝oṇ͚̤̥̠̰'̘̫̱̯̹̟̣ṯ̸̫ ̶͇̝̪̪͇g̞̝̮̲̲̼̫͡i̻̺̹̱v̗̤̱̮̘̦ḙ̲ ̬͓u̡̫̱̹p̱̱̮̖̕!̘̯͓̞͚̪̻t̮͍̼ho̵̺͇̜̻̩̳̪s̨̮̤̘͕e͏͉̱̗̝͇̩ ̝̙̗w̵̮͖̩̺̯h̖̩͟o̢ ̨̫̯̤̦t͙̝r̵̝͇̦̯u̱̺̰͞s͕̩͢t͇̫͔̦͍̞ed͏ ̩y͈o͎u̫͕̭͖̦̻ͅ,͚̫̣͉̞͞ ͕͓͔͈̞̯̞s͏̳h͢ͅo̘̱̣̺t̯̤ ̛̺̟̱t̩͎̣̪͟h̥̻̝̘̼͢ḛ̲̙̭̟ͅͅm̳̙ ̘͇͓ị͔n̠̙̺̞̣̩̙ ̪̬̭th̗̱̰͇̘e̪̪̝̞̘͚ ̞͉̳̘͉̬̪͞b̸̝͕̞͓͇ͅa̺̰̱̼ͅc̭̰̫̼̙̘̰͞k̩̫̲.̧̗̭͉͈͎͕ ̯̣͖̫̥̗͡T̞̻̤̭̩͇h͕̝̺̭̝e̻͙̞̠y̝͝ g̝̼̹͈̘̘a҉͎v͓̗̣̲͖͓͔͝é̬͕͕̰ ̦̬͈̺y̝̰̠̯̱̺͡o̳̣̥̖̲̻͎u̜͇ ̡̤͎̙a ͘s͉e̟̬̼͙̹͕͕c͈̯o͚̥̞͕̘̥̙͟n̤̙͕͉̕d͏͔ ͓̥̭̣͈̖͝ͅc̖̥h̡͙͚͖̻̹̻a̙͉̳̭͓̗ṇ̻̺͙̲͝c̦͉e̜͝ͅ,͓̹̻͓͚̮̺ ̫̬̹͔a͓̳̘̹̠̺n҉̱̰͓̥̜d͖͈̩͖ ̻̤̥y̹̪͇̲̦̖̮ọ̶̜ṷ͈ ͟s͇̥͓̖̲͞ͅq̛̳̳̞͈̥̖̤u̸͕̺ạ̲̜̦̟ͅnd̴̹e̼̠͈̮͕͔r̯̺̰͙͚̗̣̀e̻͓͈̖̭͕d̟̟͎̺͙̲͚ ̵ͅi̴t̩.͓̻̝͍̪̝̦.͡.̜̩̗͙̫̗ ̝̩̘̺͈̘͉͠
    ̦̻̻̰Y̸̙̦͚̗̬o̪u̙̥̞̞̩͕̻ ̢á͓̝͉͇r͓͙͕͙̙͍̤e̠̥ ̣͓̯͕͇͠ͅg̦̦̭͞oi̼n͖͘g ͍
    Stay afloat...o͕̺͔̦ ͔̺͕̭͚̱ͅḓ͔̲́i̛͕̝e̴ ̺̻̹͔̼͖̰͠a̢͓̤̜l̶͉̰͖̮̙͔ò̘̳̝n̡͎͙͈e͓͙͓̗̙,̗͙̲̤ͅ ̖̹̻̗ͅa͏̙n̷̟̦̹̻d ̢͓̣̲̹̺ͅw̥̹̩̥̯i̪̰̣͕͖ṯ̦̝̝h̸o̷̝ụ͈t͍̝͠ ͇͇̹̣ḷ̩̠̬͍͓̟o͏̗̥̯̣̬̥v͕̱̕e͔̠͢.̵̲̰͈̝̝̘̫.̧̫͚̬.
    ͎̰͇͕͎̩̲T̡̩̜̘̮͈ͅh̜̠̻̩͇e͈̯r̵̳͚e̶͙͍̟ ̲̖̯͈̤̬̝i̦ş̤ ͕̬̝̲̪̘́n̢͍̜͈ó̥ ͔̖̟̼̗h͇͈͕͖̝͡op̱͙ḛ̞̳̯͟.͓̤̤͠.̱̝̘̱.̥̭̟̤̲̬͍

"Probably. Last I came here, we drove away the disease simply with H34-LTH spray... As for the fort, we found a working gunpowder and metalworking station in a basement... I guess that's where they made their guns."
    You seem to have attracted the attention of many people, the police included... The soldier's blood leaves a trail away...
    Being a rock, it doesn't show any signs...
    --------------
    ((You have to make a spot check first...))
    He does a quick look behind, before replying...
    "Ain't seen' anything..."

5. critsarecool

Artyom reloads his rifle, and keeps an eye on the police, following the trail of blood.

6. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

A police officer up ahead seems to be arresting the soldier. Another approaches you, hand in front of him.
    "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to put the weapon on the ground and come with us..."

7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Miraa taps her

------

Allestar looks around

----

Elsie tries to stay hopeful, stay afloat, and not give up

" I don't want to give in. "

8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"What, as opposed to them smuggling weapons into the place? They did say it took years of effort to establish what they have; hm. Anything else of note in that basement?"

9. critsarecool

Artyom slings the rifle onto his shoulder, but doesn't put it down. 'That soldier and the others that were with him attacked the weapons lab. We were acting in self defense.'

10. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jareix Cryvix
    Rin takes his pistol and tosses it at the fence to test whether it was still on or not.

Harold keeps walking, checking his surroundings occasionally.