RP Unheard Screams

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Dec 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Well, someone did. Any ideas on who?"

2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"I'm sorry, but everyone's just really worked up right now. Several of our friends just died recently, and meanwhile we've got a god on his way to wiping out the universe..."
    ------------
    You can barely see some sort of dark figure, black even against the shaded part of the ship grappling furiously with the other occupant.
    --------
    You can't reach her and are sucked beneath the surface by the current, thrashed about by the murky waters.
    'How does it feeeel?'[/s]
    Being as sober as you are, you miss. The shot hits the glass behind him, and he ducks under the cover of the dashboard.
    ---------
    You think you heard voices coming from where you came originally.
    "None... I'm not the brains here... It's probably a shifter sent by knowledge while I forgot to, seeing as I had the real one guard the key from terror.

3. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Artyom rubs his eyes. 'I need a drink and some sleep after this,' He mutters under his breath. He goes back to where Allestar is, and leans against their cover, pulling out one of the bottles of Phobian liquor. He pops the top off, downing several swallows. His empty stomach complains, but he silences it.
    --------------------------------------
    Simon grabs his gear, and slowly creeps towards the noises.

4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Why not get another god to kill him? If he is super strong....doesn't he have to have a equal? "

------

" Who is that? '

------

" Please! I don't want to die! I just want Ausleira! Please! Please! "

5. Jareix Cryvix

You feel a bit better, though it'll take a bit before the alcohol gets properly absorbed.
    ------------
    You spot a glitch with a sword sheathe and a rifle, and that Ningen bloke who's ass Kiro handed to earlier.
    He opens his mouth to reply, but quickly shuts it, as if he suddenly had a thought...
    "That's a good question..."
    -----------------
    It looks to be an avian, as you catch sight of their sweatpants and yellow beak.
    ------------
    You drown and succumb to unconsciousness...

Arra likes this.
  6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Yet another thing to worry about when the time comes." Surge begins to pace about impatiently; the inability to act not sitting well with him.

7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Miraa smiles contentedly as her tail starts to wrap around Iactus slightly

--------

Allestar just stares

-----

She reaches out for Ausleira one last time before she succumbs to the inky blackness

8. critsarecool

Artyom takes a second look through his scope at the assailant. 'That's looks like Garret, he's the one who helped us me get out of the lab.'
    -----------------------------------------------
    ((*cough*itwassimonnotkiro*cough*))
    Huh, looks like he really was a champion of some sort. Simon stays where he is, doing his best to remain hidden while waiting to see where they will go.

9. Jareix Cryvix

"wanna check on the at-base group?"
    He seems a bit unsettled by this...
    "Uhh, what are you doing?"
    --------------
    The soldier he's grappling with breaks from his grip and cracks his rifle against Garret's beak, sending him
    reeling backwards.
    ------------
    'Are you afraid Sinclair?'
    You watch as the soldier breaks Garret's hold and strike him with a rifle.
    ------------
    ((Sorry. And now we wait for @The Alonne))

10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Hm, I have nothing better to do."

11. Jareix Cryvix

You suddenly feel that strange feeling you get when you link with Fleighta. Except now you are them. Sort of... You can feel Pai-Mei's presence in your mind...
    'I really hope they don't use up my good tea...'

12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge chuckles, muttering, "Hm, that should be the least of your worries."

13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Miraa slowly goes in to hug Iactus

-------

Allestar holds out his hands as he tries to recreate a complex spinneret

-------

" PLEASE! I DONT WANT TO DIE! I JUST WANT AUSLEIRA! "

14. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jareix Cryvix
    Rin makes a break for the roof, hoping to find something of use there.

Harold chooses one of the two middle paths.
    "Let's try going this way..."
    (//sorry, didn't get a notification T_T)

15. Jareix Cryvix

Your voice is silent, but definitely there... Pai Mei seems startled, and speaks aloud.
    "Surge? You're back already?"
    He awkwardly accepts the embrace, stroking your hair as he is uncomfortably close to a child capable of ripping him in half...
    ------
    It feels really wierd, and it sort of dribbles sticky white fluid from its orafice...
    -------
    Your thought echoes in the haunting emptiness... You feel a presence around you growing closer. Constricting you...
    There's a fence in the way. It says it's electric, but you don't hear any current.
    -----------
    ((You mean directly in front?))
    You smell something as you go down the dark hall. Like swamp water and tar...

Arra likes this.
  16. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge lets out a sour chuckle. "Hm, not quite. I am probably sitting in a mangled heap in the depths of that cave waiting for my body to repair itself. While I am waiting for that to happen, I decided to check up on things; so, are the cultists troubling you, or have they finally backed off for the time being?"

17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Miraa breaks the hug as she goes looking for Bloodbeak

--------

Allestar tries to shoot a rope of web at the craft

-----

Elsie tries not to be afriad

18. critsarecool

@Jareix Cryvix
    Artyom tries to fire at the copilot, doing his best to not hit Garret. Cmon Lady Luck, bless me this once.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Simon waits for them to fully enter the hall before following, staying behind the corner with his naginata drawn.

19. Jareix Cryvix

"Let met guess, blight guardian? It would seem that they're regrouping for a later attack at the moment. In the meantime, we've been working on fortifying the establishment. Not easy with soggy trees and soft mossy earth..."
    You spot her alone in the bar, chatting with a black hylotl...
    -----------
    It sort of splurges out of your hand, slopping onto the ground and hardening into silk...
    ----------
    The terror is creeping in. It takes all you can muster not to panic and scream...
    Garret melts into the shadows just in time for you to miss the co-pilot, as you strike the pilot square in the head, sending the hovership swerving to the side. The co-pilot seemed to have gotten the controls though, as it eventually heads to the ground and lands with a crash. He probably survived...
    "The scientists didn't make it..."

Arra likes this.
  20. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Miraa goes and sits beside her. Se has a little bit of trouble getting into the seat

------

Allestar gets rid of the spinneret

" My my. Im just useless. "

------

Elsie digs deep, trying to find something to be happy about