1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Logistics Frigate Reborn V4 1.4

A resurrection of v4 of the famous Logistics Frigate by graycatgrayhat

1. sashyme

sashyme Phantasmal Quasar

Thx I will check it and include it.

2. sashyme

3. sashyme

It's uploaded, can test ;)

4. rabzoue59

rabzoue59 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi there, one suggestion is to place in another place the teleporter pad, i wanted to put it in the last room down right the cockpit, with lockers to put my EPP gear, but when i come back to my ship, i have to do all the way to go there, any solution ?

5. sashyme

You could edit the frigate8blocks.png and move the color pixel for the tp

6. Frostis

Frostis Void-Bound Voyager

Greetings!
    I have a fairly important question: im thinking about downloading this mod, but i dont know if it is server-friendly. Is it?
    I know there have been some modded ships(not talking about build your own ship mod) that have been server friendly, so i am curious about this fact.
    Thanks.

7. Pianobeats

Pianobeats Subatomic Cosmonaut

Is there any way you can change it like the vanilla game where you can slowly add in the rooms as you get each license? I honestly love the design of the ship, but it's way too big for me. I'm only planning to use a few rooms since it has so much space, but I don't want to leave the other rooms empty. lol It feels weird to just leave it there empty.

8. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

The way this mod was originally designed, I think it would be extremely difficult to make tiered sizes/shapes. I run a similar mod to this (A personal edit from the same source as this one) and I will also have a few empty rooms until I can figure something out for them.

9. sashyme

It should work on server too

Frostis likes this.
  10. Valkeir

Valkeir Void-Bound Voyager

[Error] Could not apply patch from source: ..\mods\yLogisticsFrigateRebornv4-resurrect-v140-viera. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Could not find "viera" to remove

I guess it doesn't like Steam Viera?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  11. sashyme

No. Could be because of load order, if viera is not already there then it will fail.

12. Valkeir

Possibly, that's when in-game as a Viera though. Although it does load the mods folder before the Workshop stuff.

EDIT: Switched to site based Viera and yeah it doesn't like Steam Viera due to load order.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  13. sashyme

So works now?

14. Valkeir

Yeah, need to test it with 1.1 though and really wish they'd change the load order so the mod folder is loaded after the workshop stuff.

15. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

uuug i don't know why but it does not want to work with my avali chars. don't know why though.

16. sashyme

I wil check next days against latest patch of avali. don't use steam avali though

17. Lioncor

Lioncor Aquatic Astronaut

Hello, I really like this ship but i play ningen. Could you please upload files for the nignen race?

18. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

Its actually easy to add in a custom race to this mod if the other one's files are unpacked, I have done this with the old Kitsune mod as part of my personal edits since I like having a large ship with out the need for planetary bases.

Just copy any of the existing ship folders, rename it to the new race along with the structure files inside that folder to match the custom race's format.

You may have to overwrite the custom race's ship files with your new ones since Logistics Frigate Reborn doesn't have a metadata file, instead it has the old modinfo file (You can change mod load orders by editing the metadata).

19. StrayHALO_MAN

StrayHALO_MAN Orbital Explorer

Please make an Argonian patch and Fracking universe patch