1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Rot Modified: Vanilla Edition [SB 1.05] v1.1

Removes Rotting on Produce and Raw Alien Meat and makes them stackable

1. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

The | Suit submitted a new mod:

Rot Modified: Vanilla Edition - Removes Rotting on Produce and Raw Alien Meat and makes them stackable

Read more about this mod...

Gotcha! likes this.
  2. BlueLeafeon

BlueLeafeon Cosmic Narwhal

I've been waiting for something like this! Now I can feed my pets again! Thank you!

The | Suit likes this.
  3. The | Suit

4. rpg4e

rpg4e Phantasmal Quasar

I really love this mod, but I've found that it isn't really compatible to the awesome "Fracking Universe"-Mod. Would be nice if it could be ;)

5. dyre00

dyre00 Poptop Tamer

Thank you! It never made sense to me why my space-age character doesn't seem to understand basic canning/salting/smoking methods with farmers have known for centuries, and can extend the life of meat and produce for over a year.

6. The | Suit

What happens when you use the two mods together?

7. rpg4e

rpg4e Phantasmal Quasar

Much of the plants, meats, foods ect. are duplicated, and those of Fracking Universe aren't recognized by this mod ( normal, not a bug as u know :) )

8. The | Suit

Ya that is because the method he uses is different.
    Total Conversion mods generally don't play nice with many mods.

9. rpg4e

rpg4e Phantasmal Quasar

That's right, but i really think that the people who play Starbound with Fracking Universe, will never ever miss it ^^ It feels like an official Starbound-AddOn by Chucklefish. But back to your Mod, do you think it would be possible to merge your mod with this one for more consistency: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/food-stack.3756/ ?