1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [OUTDATED] PETCRAFT by Amethystumn and Monijir 2.1

Adds new, craftable pet beds, houses and bowls!

1. Amethystumn

Amethystumn Pangalactic Porcupine

Amethystumn submitted a new mod:

Amethystumn and Monijir's Pet Craft - Adds new, craftable beds, bowls and toys for your ship pets!

Read more about this mod...

Sugar-Fable likes this.
  2. Amethystumn

Amethystumn updated Amethystumn and Monijir's Pet Craft (Starbound Stable only) with a new update entry:

I'm back and ready to work on an update for this mod.

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Rukrio

Rukrio Pangalactic Porcupine

so, let's get this outta the way. tried crafting it at inventor's station and it ain't there.

wooden crafting table got re-purposed for crafting furnishings and blocks.

not sure where to go from here except leave this post here.

4. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I am looking forward to seeing this mod updated sometime~ :heylisten:

5. Rukrio

Rukrio Pangalactic Porcupine

well i didn't see the fact it wasn't ready yet.

i still cannot wait for the finished update to starbound 1.0 i guess i'll delete my review.

EDIT: well screw you too starbound forums. cannot delete the review, but still looking forward to the update.

6. Amethystumn

No worries, you can ask a moderator to delete the review.

7. Amethystumn

I have some WIP news if people would like to look here.

8. Amethystumn

Hello, I am so sorry that I did not reply and help you out, I did not get notified of your post! The mod was made and published before Starbound officially launched to 1.0.4 and hasn't been updated yet. I'm working on updating the window coding and this mod will be usable soon, you didn't do anything wrong with the mod, don't worry- It's just not compatible at the moment. I will update everyone as soon as it's ready!

Psygnosis and L3W like this.
  9. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Good luck with the mod update~ I cant wait to try this mod out! ^-^

Amethystumn likes this.
  10. Amethystumn

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know what's been happening with PetCraft! At the moment my dear friend @Monijir is working hard updating the coding for the pet items. So far the beds, houses and bowls are working and a select few of the toys. I've been adding more beds and bowls for you guys because I care a lot about having a wide variety of things to choose from for your pets!

[​IMG]
    There may still be more to come after these!
    [​IMG]
    41 FOOD BOWLS! To think I still have MORE TO ADD!

Everytime I make a lot of progress I will share it with you guys here! :) Please follow the thread if you are eager to know what's going on with PetCraft!

( Oh! I almost forgot. I HAVE RUN INTO A PROBLEM. I am having trouble getting the recipes to show up in the crafting window! If you think you can help or know anyone who could please go here!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  11. Amethystumn

PetCraft Update Checklist;
    These will be necessary for PetCraft to be functional.

• Finish pixel art for ALL NEW pet beds, pet houses and foodbowls Done!
    • Add pet bed objects to the game Done!
    • Add pet bowl objects to the game Done!
    • Add pet house objects to the game Done!
    • Add pet bed object recipes to the game Done!
    • Add pet bowl object recipes to the game Done!
    • Add pet house object recipes to the game Currently in Progress!

Once the bare essentials of the mod are working I will begin working on these next;

• Add new toys with cute sound effects
    • Fix old toys( Though this is @Monijir 's expertise :)
    • Add pet specific food? I'm not sure if I want to make sure these pet treats are loved by default or not.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  12. Amethystumn

Amethystumn updated PETCRAFT by Amethystumn and Monijir with a new update entry:

Essentials of PetCraft updated to Starbound v1.4

Iroaseta likes this.
  13. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

Hey there, I love the mod! Really great pixel art right there, and now I can make a fancy room just for my cat!
    However, I found some issues in your mod.

flowerph, swampfb and flowerbedph recipes have extra commas where they shouldn't be there.
    flowerbedph also has its icon image's name misspelled a little bit (missing ph letters).
    alienph cannot be found at all in PetCraft > objects > pethouses so I can't really fix something that doesn't exist in the beginning.

Here's the fixed one that I had done. I had tested it after the fix as well so the only error is the missing alienph so I guess you can just put the alienph into where it belongs and it should work like a charm! :)

Edit 1 : Oh dear, it looks like...wait. I'll see what can I do.

Edit 2 : Okay, uhh.
    Now the Pet Crafter thing can be crafted in Inventor's Table for some logs and timbers, it was missing a .recipe (unless it can be sold somewhere in the universe that I don't know).
    I fixed a lot of the ingredients' name since they are mostly outdated which resulted in perfectly generic item, hopefully they are corrected to what you've intended them to be.

Apex Bed
    silkwool > silkfibre
    log > logblock

Boat Bed + Cabin + glitch + hylotl + saloon + saloon + flowerph
    log > logblock

Colourful
    steelbar > tungstenbar

Dusty + floran + floranfb1 + floranfb2 + toxicfb + floranph + flowerbedph
    darkwood > darkwoodmaterial

outpost
    steel > tungstenbar

prism
    prismshard > prisiliteore

Sandstone
    sandstone01 > sandstonematerial

steelfb > tungstenfb
    steelbar > tungestenbar

holidayph
    holidayspirit > snowflake

The alienph thing earlier was a mere misspelled thing, should've been alienfruitph instead.
    I also changed the holiday spirit to snowflake as ingredients since they are not obtainable.
    Corrected Hyotl to Hylotl and steel to tungsten.

Anyway, I uploaded the fixed version so feel free to make any adjustments you see fit since it's your mod. :)

Edit 3: Oops, accidentally put timber as ingredient for some bone food bowl.
    Alright, the final version! I'll leave the rest to you. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2016
  14. Amethystumn

Wow, Iroaseta. I am at a loss for words. Saying 'Thank you so much!' isn't enough to me, I could never thank you enough. I'm really busy these days and I find it very hard to find the motivation to fix up mods so you have helped me TREMENDOUSLY. I am stunned! Thank you, I will upload this and credit you for the fixes. Thank you again, Iroaseta!

Iroaseta likes this.
  15. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

No problem! I'm just thankful that you've created this awesome mod! Or I'm just a slave of my cat, let it be pixel or not. :catface:
    It isn't really particularly difficult to do since I have similar experience of these simple 'coding' thing from Rainmeter. So I might be able to help a bit if there's something similar happening in the future (-touch wood-). :)
    Hope to see more of your works in the future! But do take the time necessary to do it though, since it's more like a hobby anyway. :3

16. Amethystumn

Amethystumn updated PETCRAFT by Amethystumn and Monijir with a new update entry:

bug fixes

17. TheDestroyer88

TheDestroyer88 Intergalactic Tourist

What an adorable mod! I hope you and your family are alright. Have a nice day, mate!

18. AngleWyrm

AngleWyrm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My pet toy tab is empty.
    Is there some sort of "go somewhere else and do something else" before I'm qualified to go gather the ingredients and build pet toys and give toys to pets?

19. Nyumi

Nyumi Void-Bound Voyager

trying to access pet crafting station causes crash :(