Craft every item achievement...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BrandyLee99, Apr 1, 2016.

1. BrandyLee99

BrandyLee99 Yeah, You!

I have not been able to gain the craft every item achievement even though I have made every item ( even made ones that were previously gifted) listed on the stardew valley wiki page. Even the items that require being unlocked by gaining a certain friendship level... this is driving me crazy has anyone else successfully gotten this achievement?

• uselessdragonfly

uselessdragonfly Title Not Found

I did the same thing you've done and still didn't get it. I finally randomly crafted the wooden floor and I guess that was something I'd never done before.
      You've double checked that you've bought all the blueprints?
      This is what my crafting screen looks like with the achievement.
      [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
      • BrandyLee99

BrandyLee99 Yeah, You!

Thanks for your response... that's exactly what mine looks like as well... so I apparently have all of the blue prints- just surprised I missed something because I wrote them down as I crafted them. I have started making things twice hoping that something triggers it.

• uselessdragonfly

uselessdragonfly Title Not Found

I had a spreadsheet to go through every item, you might make it a crafting throw away day and craft everything "again" until you get the achievement and restart the day and just craft the one item. Good luck!

• BrandyLee99

BrandyLee99 Yeah, You!

A throw away day is a good idea! Thanks

• Alphasoldier

Alphasoldier Phantasmal Quasar

You can also check your savegame, look for craftingRecipes
              There should be a 0 in there somewhere.

• BrandyLee99

BrandyLee99 Yeah, You!

I actually don't know how to do this. Is there any risk in loosing game progress?

• BrandyLee99

BrandyLee99 Yeah, You!

Ok I went searching through my PC files and found my save file... The item with a 0 is actually the crystilarium which doesnt make since because I have 3 of them on my farm and I crafted 2 of them I know for sure so I'm not sure what is going on. I feel like changing the save code is cheating a bit and I dont want to mess something up where I loose my entire game...

• Dodging Rain

Dodging Rain Phantasmal Quasar

Make a back up of your save game before editing is always a wise rule to follow. Are you sure the crystalariums were not from a bundle? Maybe make one more and see what happens.

• Ambaaargh

Ambaaargh Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

*kicks this thread up from the tombs*

Can anyone clue me in to which file is the savegame file and where it'd be at because lordy, I just want to check to see which item I'm missing to get this achievement. But for the life of me I have never mastered how to navigate or find any of my games I've gotten from Steam. :rofl:

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I had this problem on my old save, turns out when I checked my save file it was the basic sprinkler. I had never crafted one because I'd started with the quality sprinklers, and I had completely forgotten this fact. >u<

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Look in C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley and see what you've got. I'm running a GOG edition, so, might not be the same on Steam.

• Ambaaargh

Ambaaargh Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Thanks muchly!

Finally tracked down the silly file and it turned out I am on team Forgot-Crystalarium. I think its because my brain was like "ok wait. I have two of them. Now ONE OF THOSE I got from the CC most likely so I must have made the other..." :rofl:

So that's one down. Now its just me getting one recipe because I've now forgotten twice poppyseed muffins. Winter 7 of the even years I'm coming for you! :p

• NikkSword

NikkSword Pangalactic Porcupine

I had the same problem, and unfortunately I just re-made every single item until I found out I didn't make one of the pieces of flooring