1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Whobound 3.1.3

Tardis, Sonic Screwdrivers, Coats, Sandshoes, 3D-Glasses, Long Scarfes, Fezes, Bananagun + soon more

1. lozo222

lozo222 Void-Bound Voyager

I cant wait for this to be updated for the official release :D

2. Lexicon-Prime

Lexicon-Prime Pangalactic Porcupine

3. enderlordalatreon

enderlordalatreon Big Damn Hero

D-D-Doctor who? My god I salute you sir...
    Or rather "praise you like the sun"...that's not something I've used many times...yeah...

Lexicon-Prime likes this.
  4. zonnoser

zonnoser Big Damn Hero

How do I spawn K9, I can only find is repair unit thingy and I can't do anything with it even after placing.

5. Lexicon-Prime

It should just spawn once you place it into your ship. I'll see if somethings up once I get home here shortly.

6. zonnoser

zonnoser Big Damn Hero

Is it by any chance incompatible with purchasable pets?

7. Logical Lucario

Logical Lucario Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tried to eat jelly babies, but must of caused a paradox. "Exception caught in client main-loop (StatusEffectDatabaseException) No such unique status effect 'foodheal95" (Using version 2.0.0) may be an incompatibility with another mod, but doubt it.

8. Lexicon-Prime

Rgr that, I just got internet and my pc back up at the new place. I'll be tracking that bug shortly.

9. LS_Wraith

LS_Wraith Void-Bound Voyager

I am unable to create the space suit, as it lists a "perfectly generic item", and although i have those items in my inventory, it does not allow me to craft it.

10. 暴走的南瓜

暴走的南瓜 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

:nuruflirt::nuruflirt::nuruflirt:WOW, this mod's awesome, wish for more items, like monsters from DW, creeping angle, cyberman etc

11. Lexicon-Prime

Lexicon-Prime updated Whobound with a new update entry:

Timelord Edition

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Lexicon-Prime

Valkeir likes this.
  13. Valkeir

Valkeir Void-Bound Voyager

You evil, evil person..... My poor Hard Drive xD

14. Aimlessimp05

Aimlessimp05 Pangalactic Porcupine

I can now play as my fave doctor, David Tenneant. Love the mod keep it up. You should so think of Releasing this mod on the Work shop or if you do not mind i would be honored to do it. I have used your mod since it was released.
    Edit
    I love the TARDIS design. I have an idea for the Sonic Screwdirivers LEave the item as ("twoHanded" : true) but leave the stances as( "twoHanded" : false) if you can. It kinda looks a bit weird to hold the Screwdriver with two hads. Other than that its FANTASCTIC!
    Edit 2
    Will you also consider Adding the anime eyes for humans mod compatability? Those eyes would be perect.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  15. I too have noticed that some objects have perfectly generic items for crafting, but my friends and I also seem to have a bug with the questing system? I first noticed that the Esther never speaks when you walk up to the gate, but then after watching the cutscene from her the next quest doesn't trigger either. I'm assuming the latter has to do with the former. ><

16. Aimlessimp05

Aimlessimp05 Pangalactic Porcupine

I have that same bug as well and when you do the quest complete it bugs out and crashes. Most of the time i just do the shipT3 item spanw thing and roam. I only have 2 characters i actually did any of the main quests on.

17. Lexicon-Prime

Thanks for the heads up, so now I've gone through all the recipes and repaired the "generic item" component, when I get the quest bug fixed (working on it tonight aswell) I'll release an update. Until then, hang tight Whovians... I should have it fixed in no time :)

18. Lexicon-Prime

Lexicon-Prime updated Whobound with a new update entry:

Bug Fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. billhuynh919

billhuynh919 Void-Bound Voyager

For some reason you can dye the nice shirt brown but not the nice pants and Will there be the 11th doctor suit. Great mod and keep up the good work!

20. SonicundMario

SonicundMario Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey :)

I found a "bug". The game crashes when starting a new character with the Gallifreyans if you use the A.V.I.A.N Mod. Probably because of the custom race S.A.I.L you use for them. Can you fix that please?