The Penguin Syndicate XIII - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Rgbunpro, Aug 19, 2016.

1. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

That was some high level play pengus.

Ren Fox and CjBeats like this.
  2. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Thank ye very much. Tis a shame we had to kill you first but alas this is a war and peeps are gonna die

Ren Fox likes this.
  3. Ren Fox

Ren Fox Big Damn Hero

I knew it!

CjBeats likes this.
  4. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

I totally deserved it for cheating deat and sacrifysing SMR so selfishly in TPG.

CjBeats likes this.
  5. Ren Fox

Ren Fox Big Damn Hero

Rip me though.
    Thanks for the game @Rgbunpro
    Hunter...
    It's sorta your fault ;-;
    You gave the penguins a reason to kill me,

6. CjBeats

Being a pengu is quite fun. Especially when you get to confuse Zebe. Also @Rgbunpro are we gonna get added to the death chat?

Don't blame hunter he just voted you first. We simply just jumped on that train and caused the lynch.

7. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Sure. I've sorta been neglecting the dead chat for the whole game. It's suffered the most from the "I always forget something" Syndrome.

CjBeats likes this.
  8. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

GG, I guess. I think this is my last Syndicate game for now. Mafia games here have been plagued with inactivity, and it's just not worth playing in my opinion. People don't actually even play, and see how it has affected the game? Consecutive penguin wins in both TPS and TPG. I didn't have fun in the last TPS, even as a Penguin.

It was a great year both as a GM and a player, but I guess it's over for my part now.

Yeah I'm confused. Why didn't you vote to majority lynch Ren when you had the chance? You could've won then and there.

MilkCalf likes this.
  9. Ren Fox

Ren Fox Big Damn Hero

Hunter just voted first...
    Then the penguins had a reason to lynch me.
    Anyway...
    Even if it happened to someone there might've been the same result, but at least we might've gotten a Different result.
    But whatever. I. Just want to do something else now.
    I failed ;-;

10. CjBeats

That was a misjudgement on my part. I thought that if I killed Ren we still would've been outnumbered so I decided not to do it. It was only till later that I realized I screwed that up. My penguin game wasn't so hot this game, I made some not so good decisions that made the game a lot longer than it should've gone.

Zebe likes this.
  11. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Maybe we need to shut the game down and restart later. A fresh game attracts more players and us stubborn veterans would be given a chance to recharge their batteris.

CjBeats and Zebe like this.
  12. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

NOOT FUCKING NOOT SKRUBS

13. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

I kind of agree with that, but then TPG will still be running and then it feels like a rival company came in, stole all our customers, and put us out of business, you know?

MilkCalf likes this.
  14. CjBeats

Actually not true. TPG is not running rn. Alkane is taking a little break and getting caught up on everything else.

Zebe likes this.
  15. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Eh, She'd still probably be back before we were. Buuuuut I digress. I do feel like taking a break would help me clear my head a little probably. Being a mod is hard and I have like %510 respect for zebe. He's a legend.

Zebe, MilkCalf and CjBeats like this.
  16. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Yup. He's zegendary.

Zebe and Rgbunpro like this.
  17. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

stahp eeet

MilkCalf and Rgbunpro like this.
  18. SpaceMonkeyRingo

SpaceMonkeyRingo Big Damn Hero

motherfucking BORING HUMANS!!!