RP Unheard Screams

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Dec 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Kiro drags Simon the remainder of the way and collapses through the exit

2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"Let's just say your nervous system is in pretty much equilibrium with how fast it deteriorates..."
    You spot several about the lobby in various large vases and flower pots, along with a few fern plants. One of the pots are quite destroyed, dirt and flowers everywhere.
    ---------------
    You feel quite sore after the morph...
    --------------
    You manage to bite onto one of her spines...
    Nothing...
    -----------
    He wordlessly nods and starts climbing the stairs...
    ((You killed one, and wounded the other))
    You feel a chill as you see the end of an RPG stick through the window...
    ---------------
    You feel something you haven't felt in a while...
    Fear of consequences of failure...

3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Hm, I guess I am down for the count until that penguin can save me." Surge lets out a sigh.

4. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Artyom is scared for a moment, before quickly revising his plan. They just provided a grenade for me. He stands up, and, ignoring the other soldier, fires at the tip of the rocket.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Simon mentally shuddered, steeling himself for the inevitable. I haven't felt fear like this in a while......... Terror, you truly are a work of art.

5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Miraa goes and picks up one of the flowers strewn across the floor

----------

Allestar turns his left arm into a blade as he tries to find a way into the dropship

--------

Elsie tries to make sure she doesn't lose Sleira's head

6. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jareix Cryvix
    Rin looks at the vessel from behind cover, looking for weak spots.

Harold follows him, while keeping an eye out for enemies.

7. Jareix Cryvix

"unfortunately, 'twould seem the case... Though, you may have a chance... One of my older... Champions... May be coming to save you... Remember General Nucular?"
    It strikes at an angle right as it's launched, sending it veering way off target and hitting the roof somewhere to your left.
    -----------
    Nothing seems to happen...
    The thrusters seem ideal, but they are pretty well protected, and even then it's take something of suitable size to hinder them.
    -----
    You see none as you hike up the long stairs... When you get to the top, quite tired, you see a dark drop into a hole... The general jumps down without hesitation, landing with a metallic 'CLANK'
    It's a very pretty red flower with folding petals. It's a bit torn.
    ---------
    It hurts quite a bit. If you could somehow scale a nearby building, you could possibly glide down to it.
    ------------
    The current begins picking up. You bumpy up against something and lose your grip on her.

8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Yes, I remember. It has only been a couple days; after all, he was the one who sent me on this little expedition in the first place. Though to be fair, I was the one who proposed it."

9. Jareix Cryvix

"He was an old friend of my old champion you know... He and Paimei were among the first to venture here... If I remember, their crew had encountered the lunar biome before. The glitch was the only one unaffected. Of course, he couldn't posses the guardian. Don't know how he saved them... Though, he may have actually taken the key... I can't be sure though. You may still find it in that lake.

10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Miraa clutches the flower against her chest

-----------

Allestar curses, the pain getting to him. He tries to find a way to scale the building

-----------

Elsie tries to find her and dig her teeth back into her

11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Hm, for some reason, this does not surprise me. I must be numb to the strange things at this point." Surge tilts his head in thought. "Though fishing anything out of that lake will be troublesome; even without the guardian. Since he is immune, I guess I will have to rely on the good general for that little detail."

12. critsarecool

Artyom frowns slightly. Not the intended effect, but whatever. He takes out the other guard on the roof, then tries to lob one of the incendiaries into the window.
    -------------------------------
    Simon mentally relaxes.

13. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jareix Cryvix
    Rin looks to his new ally for assistance.
    "Have you got anything explosive, or strong enough to take out those thrusters?"

Harold jumps down after him.

14. Jareix Cryvix

"Unfortunately so... But since he's not organic, I have no influence on him beyond Paimei...
    You hear yelling begin to escalate...
    ----------
    You don't see anything feasible. However, it seems to start hovering and swerving sporadically. Inside, you can catch a glimpse of conflict.
    ---------
    You end up swallowing a ton of foul water. Much of it flows down your windpipe.
    You miss as the ship swerves. Inside, you can see conflict.
    -----
    You have a horrible feeling of impending doom... Something bad is going to happen to you, but you don't know when or what...
    He's gone... You notice the remaining soldier on the rooftop is downed.
    ---------------
    You land on your feet atop of a reddened stone platform. You look to be in a dark and ancient stone temple room. Six corridors at each side of the hexagonal shaped room. The only light coming from the general "Where to "champ"?"

The Alonne and Arra like this.
  15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Last I spoke with him, he wanted Pai Mei dead. Though he might have meant the doppelgänger at the city library."

16. critsarecool

Artyom tries to make out what's happening through his scope.
    --------------------------------------------
    Simon simply waits.

17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" SHUT UP THE HELL UP! "

-------------

Allestar confusedly tries to discern what's happening

-------------

Elsie tries again

18. Jareix Cryvix

"Doppelgänger? Never sent one there..."
    It would seem the co-pilot is fighting with something, while the pilot is trying to maintain control with a knife in his back...
    -----------
    You eventually wake back up. Your head is throbbing, and your throat is like parchment.
    Kiro seems to be asleep.
    Iactus seems to have noticed you...
    He goes over.
    "What's wrong?"
    ------------
    (See above)
    -----------
    You panickedly thrash as you are sucked beneath the surface by a strong undertow...

Arra likes this.
  19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Everyone was yelling... "

-------

Allestar cants his head to the side

" Whaa?"

------

Elsie tries to grab Ausliera one last time

20. critsarecool

Artyom tries to fire at the pilot.
    -----------------------------------------
    Simon digs through his bag, looking for his water bottle. Once he finds it, he takes several large swigs. Once he has quenched his thirst, he looks around.