The Penguin Syndicate XIII - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Rgbunpro, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Pfft calm down, you've still got like an hour and a half.

2. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Oh... well, these timezones a weird.

3. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

DONT UNVOTE CJ! IF WE LYNCH HIM AND GET IT RIGHT WE DO ZEBE NEXT!!

4. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

...what?

5. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Okay wtf

6. HunterC1998

You prematurely jumped and said we lost, that could be you trying to save a last minute penguin Lynch, and if it is, we know who's next!

7. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

...I thought we lost, and even if I was a Penguin, I couldn't have "saved" it with anything.

I just realized an important point:
    You remember how we didn't have a death last night. Either A. the Penguins didn't attempt a kill, or B. Their kill failed because there is a protective role. If it's A, both of the penguins would be inactive. But 5 of us are active. So I'm thinking we have either a Noble Hylotl or a glitch Knight here. And everyone but Spacey has claimed a Boring Human. You see where I'm going with this?

8. Ren Fox

Ren Fox Big Damn Hero

I can't make my mind... But I must vote.
    I don't think Space Ringo isn't afk to avoid losing.

9. HunterC1998

Yes but what are the odds of that luck on ONE man?

10. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

So you're saying you think that the Penguins didn't attempt a kill?
    Because that's the only other option.

11. HunterC1998

That or some indecisiveness with a hint of inactivity..

12. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

@CjBeats where are you? And are you a civilian? Because if you are you need to see this.

13. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

You're making assumptions. Either way, I'm very not alright with the fact that most of us are ok with this lynch.

Whatever. I give up trying to convince you. I just hope the Penguins won't make a kill tonight.
    And I'm not a penguin. Because for certain I would've killed someone last night.

14. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Oh sorry notifications weren't working. Ok. So.

That's actually a pretty scummy thing to say tbh. You see if we lynch *wrong* we lose the game but if we get right we still have a chance. And the only reason I *Was* voting spacey was to try and add pressure so he would talk. That didn't work. So with that said Unvote: Spacey I'm sorry Hunter but I can't lynch a man on a gamble. Especially not now. We can tie this then. If the penguin's kill someone tonight we still outnumber them. And Zebe hasn't really shown any of his penguin qualities I said I could pick out. Or at least I haven't noticed any. So there's that too.

Zebe likes this.
  15. HunterC1998

Okay...just pointing this out here...

This game is nothing but assumptions! All you've done is assume and you crack down on me?

Welp..sorry for just trying to win folks..you don't heed advice is on you all..

16. HunterC1998

Okay here CJ read this at least Cause I PLAYED penguin with him, this is his style, guide and fuse on the keg, he's been the one leading nearly any of the nothing that's happened..he is cracking on me for something he just got done doing himself!

And quitting cause he isn't replying will have SMR learn that if he keeps his trap shut long enough, the heat leaves him, you let him just keep his trap shut and keep right on being dead silent.

17. CjBeats

I played penguin with him too. I don't trust him Hunter that's not what I'm saying, I'm saying at this current point in time you seem a lot more suspicous than him, and I feel like you're trying to lead me on a lynch against Spacey. One with not much evidence other than he hasn't spoken. That isn't much to go off of. And no civs have died during the day, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Last night no one died, I don't know why, but Zebe isn't inactive so either A. He chose not to vote someone, or B. He isn't a penguin. And knowing Zebe he would vote someone.

18. HunterC1998

Read my update plz.

19. CjBeats

Sorry Hunter I'm just not feeling this vote

20. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

I mean, that's nice and all, but I think that was past the deadline.

Well, killing someone is the most logical thing to do. I don't want to underestimate anyone so I expect the Penguins to at least want to win, because that's the goal of the game. You seemingly don't.

You don't have to be like that though.

I barely care anymore, honestly.

Just gotta point out, I voted Zetta. He'd been my lynch, but also the vote would've been to tie the votes.