The Penguin Syndicate XIII - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Rgbunpro, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Ren Fox

Ren Fox Big Damn Hero

Well.. If a civilian revealed that they were the Noble Hytol, that might be the next person killed.
    And...
    Zebe is asking to know this...

2. Ren Fox

Ren Fox Big Damn Hero

Ugh I still can't tell...
    When I was stupid back there...
    I thought I had solid evidence that Zebe was a penguin.
    I was wrong...
    Or at least I have less proof.

3. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

You never have solid proof. In these games you have to use your gut and whatever "proof" you can scrounge up. Whenever someone is being suspicious or particularly scummy like it doesn't necessarily mean they are a penguin, but it's a solid start so to speak. If you think someone is scum then vote them and get them to defend themselves. The only time you have solid proof is at the end game so use your gut. What does your gut tell you to do?

4. Ren Fox

Ren Fox Big Damn Hero

We all need to be all on boat, on lynching someone.
    If people disagree they might be suspicious.
    But we need to all agree that the one person is at least 50% a penguin.
    If we can agree on that,
    We have a 50% chance on winning.

Let's include me for example.
    Let's say...
    Everyone votes for me.
    Now (because I'm a civilian), I will TRY to vote for someone else.
    Because if we vote someone wrong, we lose.
    So let's agree to lynch if 3 people believe the person is AT LEAST 50% penguin.

At the moment, civilians outnumber penguins.
    So if we agree on lynching the right person, we will still have majority vote.

Let's say that you are the third person, and the two other people are penguins and you are voting for a civilian.
    Are you MORE than 50% sure that the people voting with you isn't a penguin?

Get really meta...
    Think why someone might vote,
    And How.

CjBeats likes this.
  5. CjBeats

Ok well me and Hunter are voting Spacey. I'm like 60% sure Hunter isn't a pengu. We're voting him for pressure so to speak to get him in here and say something to defend himself cause lurkiness can also be seen as suspicousness.

6. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

My internet keeps going out so dont expect me to say much

7. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Yes, I'm aware of this. But considering certain things... well, I don't want to spell it out before we get to know all claims. I'll say it if I have to but the penguins could mess this plan up if I did.

I'm still thinking about Hunter + Zetta penguins. Though Hunter's been a bit more civilian-ish. You're somewhat suspicious, but if you were a pengu, Ren would have to be penguin too. And Ren... not sure. Spacey is total null and comes off somewhat scummy.

I've narrowed down most likely penguin pairs, so if everyone would claim, I'd probably know them. So please.
    I know someone is lying already.

Ok. But what's your role? Like I said above, this is important.

8. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

y tho

9. CjBeats

He seems civish. He doesn't seem as aggressive as he normally does as a pengu. He's hoping on lynch trains which is a normal thing he does as a civ. I mean I could be wrong that's just what I think.

10. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Hey...odds in my favor...I'll take it..

11. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

I am more boring than a generic ice cube.
    Also a human i guess

12. CjBeats

Is this just a game full of boring humans??

13. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Well we dont know who is lying yet.

14. CjBeats

Ok well according to Zebe a few hours ago we don't have much time left. RG when does this day end? Zebe who all hasn't said their roles? Spacey? And what is this big plan of yours that you don't seem to want to share. There isn't much time. Everyday they grow stronger. ((Cookie points to whoever got that))

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  15. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Spacey is the only one who hasn't claimed. Everyone else says they're a Boring Human. Which is weird. I'm... not sure if my plan will work. I'll wait a bit longer. We have about 2 hours. This game's coming undone.

@SpaceMonkeyRingo are you there? Everyone else has claimed a role, could you do the same?

Hmm...
    @FactoringZettaShonic
    @Ren Fox

Would you two want to lynch Spacey?

CjBeats likes this.
  16. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He isn't helping us at all.

17. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Im okay with lynching spacey

18. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

No, no... why are 3/5 possible voters ok with lynching Spacey? There's just Ren who hasn't said anything about that, but I think Ren is innocent, so... If Spacey is a Pengu, why does so many want to lynch him? This doesn't make sense.

I don't want to lynch him.
    Vote: Zetta
    I'd rather do this. Even if you don't want a lynch, join me in this to tie the votes if you want to. At least we won't lose because of a mislynch.

19. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

20. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

I think we just lynched Spacey. Guess we lost, gg...