The Penguin Syndicate XIII - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Rgbunpro, Aug 19, 2016.

1. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Ignore #1 damn autocorrect changed 'a bit' to 'again boy', does this make sense to anybody? Cause it aint to me..
    And process of elimination doesn't make me guilty..it ain't that hard to get played, Lynch me and we either see you are playing or being played..

2. SpaceMonkeyRingo

SpaceMonkeyRingo Big Damn Hero

Hmm. You *have* been busy

3. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

^^ *** ^^
    4 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting - @CjBeats @FactoringZettaShonic @Ren Fox @SpaceMonkeyRingo
    Ren Fox - @HunterC1998
    HunterC1998 - @Zebe
    No other votes
    ^^ *** ^^

The Vote is tied, no one dies.

The Penguin Syndicate XII: Game of Ties

NIGHT 3 BEGINS
    The Night ends 5PM MST (4PM Arizona) / 7PM EST / 11PM UTC on Friday 2nd of September, or after all night actions have been confirmed.
    Ok so I Might've gotten a little sidetracked today...
    or like a lot sidetracked.
    Whoops.
    Night time, No game talk. Parties allowed etc...

Zebe likes this.
  4. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Zebe likes this.
  5. Ren Fox

Ren Fox Big Damn Hero

^Rude.
    Possibly true?

6. SpaceMonkeyRingo

SpaceMonkeyRingo Big Damn Hero

*cough cough* @Rgbunpro shouldn't that say night 3?
    (title)

7. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Actually it should actually say day 4 cause the night should be over.

8. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

The survivors awake to find the night passed without incident.
    6 players remain.

DAY 4 BEGINS
    The Day ends 5PM MST (4PM Arizona) / 7PM EST / 11PM UTC on Saturday the 3rd of September.

^^ *** ^^
    4 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting
    - @CjBeats @FactoringZettaShonic @HunterC1998 @Ren Fox @SpaceMonkeyRingo @Zebe
    No other votes
    ^^ *** ^^

I really need to stop getting sidetracked...
    But I really wanna finish that xp farm.

Zebe likes this.
  9. Ren Fox

Ren Fox Big Damn Hero

Yawn*
    Yawn*

10. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

No deaths? Now this is interesting. Either our Penguins were lazy or someone has a protective role.

So I claimed Boring Human. Ren claimed Boring Human. Everyone else, please claim. Especially if you are a protective role.

11. HunterC1998

Boring....fricking....human.....dammit RG! Everything is so BORING!! YOU ACTUALLY EXPECT US TO USE OUR BRAINS!!!!

12. CjBeats

Hmm.. That's interesting. Ok i have reads for you all. Get ready.. And bam

Let's look at all that has happened. First night: milk calf died. Second night arra. Last night no one. The penguins have been using very good penguinist knowledge. Getting rid of milk was a pretty good move as was arra. Let's look at who all is left. If I were a penguin I would get rid of one specific person first because they are smart and they are really good penguins. Zebe. He's smart, he knows this game, he has very good penguin knowledge. Why isn't he gone? Maybe he's a penguin? Maybe not. He's been a wee aggressive with some of the votes but that isn't necessarily unusual because He has asked people to join in on the votes in other games so it's not a red sign, but it's still something to look at. Let's look at the rest of the people.

Hunter. He's played the game for a while. He has his certain play style which is kinda like.. A wildcard per say. You can't predict his play style and that's his play style. Him being aggressive, which he hasn't been partially aggressive this game, isn't unusual. Neither is him jumping on the lynch train to try and get someone killed. But it is still something that has happened. Whether or not he's a penguin is unknown to me right now, but for what it's worth I don't think he is a penguin.

Zetta. Zetta has been newbieish (totally a word). He doesn't necessarily know what to say or do. He has however followed Hunter in what he's done. When Hunter would vote so would Zetta. It's strange but again it could be a coincidence (which in this game I don't think happen) or he's just being newbieish. Or maybe he's a penguin in disguise. I'm more suspicious of him than Hunter, though I'm still watching you Hunter.

Ren. Ren has been very civ like. He's also been very new like. He's made newbieish mistakes and has spoken very much like a civ so I believe ren is a civ.

Spacey has been kinda quiet this game, so idk about him. From what I can remember he hasn't said too too much of importance, and he's kinda been lurking. A common penguin tactic is to just be a lurker in the background but that's more a new penguin tactic than a more experienced one which spacey is more experienced than most. But I don't know about him.

If you're wondering why I'm not using exact examples with my reads it's because I'm on mobile and that would be a major pain. I wanted to get these out to you though so you guys can read them and think them over. If you want specific examples let me know and I can show you when I get home.

13. HunterC1998

VOTE:SMR

Come in here and give us some input please..

14. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Why is everyone so scummy. This inactivity + short days are really bad for Civilians. 5 and a half hours remaining and less than half of the players have talked today. welp

Who would you want to lynch?

Also please claim your role. Please.

Also @FactoringZettaShonic and @SpaceMonkeyRingo asking you to claim your roles too. We're running out of time so please. I have a plan. This could save the game, really.

MilkCalf likes this.
  15. CjBeats

Well I didn't want to claim because then people might start to think I'm being suspicious but if you really want to know I'm a boring human. Who I would want to lynch is a good question. Smr cause he's been too quiet but also you cause I don't trust you but mostly smr

MilkCalf likes this.
  16. CjBeats

Vote: @SpaceMonkeyRingo

Please come and say something. Anything. Even if it's "I'm a penguin!" Just come

17. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

MY INTERNET HAS FINALLY RETURNED!
    My internet was out for most of the day.

18. CjBeats

It's gotten quiet.. too quiet. So quiet in fact meesa scared. Ya know peeps.. now would be a fabulous time for reads. @Zebe especially yours. Tell me what you guys think we need to know more now than ever. VICTORY IS IN SIGHT AND WE CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE ANOTHA.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  19. HunterC1998

NOT ANOTHA!!!

CjBeats likes this.
  20. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Nut unatha!

MilkCalf, CjBeats and HunterC1998 like this.