1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Jaxine's Armory! 1.0.0.7

All of my Weapon Mods in one place!

1. Jaxine

Jaxine Pangalactic Porcupine

Jaxine submitted a new mod:

Jaxine's Armory! - All of my Weapon Mods in one place! Download Butten gets all, Version History tab for individual.

Read more about this mod...

2. Jaxine

3. Jaxine

Jaxine updated Jaxine's Armory! with a new update entry:

Jaxine's Armory! (Update 2)

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Ax Stark

Ax Stark Void-Bound Voyager

These swords are awesome ! Especially the katanas :) .
    However, i can't seem to craft them, there is no recipe in the blacksmith station, but i can see the recipe if i'm using admin mode :/
    Is this mod incompatible with anything like Fracking Universe or mods that add crafting ?

5. Jaxine

Ah. see, I'm new to most of this modding stuff. I have to find out how to code it so that your character learns the recipes. That I have to look into.

6. Ax Stark

Don't worry, no rush. It's a very good start in this modding world so if you need time to fix issues that may appears, so be it :) .

7. Jaxine

I don't know how to make the recipes available by default. But its just as well, to balance them I plan to make them pop up once you acquire the rarest component required to craft each item.

8. Jaxine

only took me 2 FREAKEN HOURS but I figured out how to trigger the recipes. There will be an update soon.

9. Jaxine

10. Toa_Derax

Toa_Derax Pangalactic Porcupine

@Jaxine, is that a Cinder Fall avatar?

11. Jaxine

Nope. It's my own artwork.
    Jax.jpg
    (click to enlarge)
    RWBY is fkn awesome though.

12. bluestorm2112

bluestorm2112 Tentacle Wrangler

Sweet mod, keep up the good work. A question, isn't the broken sword for another recipe that already exists in game?

EDIT: Also will this be receiving Steam Workshop support?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  13. Jaxine

The Protector's broadsword, yes. My Protectorate Elitesword is a similar version I came up with. Same family of swords. I plan on making a Protector's Elitesword as well, giving my version the "empowerment" ability. But the code is all messed up.

And maybe. I'll look into it.

14. Jaxine

Future plans include lightsabers (that are just handles until first swing, then full on blade until put away), the kill-la-kill scissor blades, and I'm even doing a samurai armor based on the Hylotl decorative armor object to go with all these katanas.

I'd also like to find a way to code a custom status effect so I could make rainbow, timewarp, solus, and even light and darkness weapons.

15. Ax Stark

With some test, i can now craft the traditional Hylotl Katana (there is 2 typos on this part, "Traditional Hyotl Katana" and "Hylotl Iorn Katana" but thats nothing :) ) and the Masamune. I need further testing to know if i can craft the other swords.
    But for now, you deserve a big 11/10 ! :nuruawe:

16. Jaxine

typos... yeah I dun ran ouda coffee at that point.

17. Jaxine

18. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

So.. the Muramasa is an "endgame-tier" weapon that's made out of... 5 scorched cores and 7 titanium? *blink*

I suppose it could be fun to roflstomp T3-5 with an endgame sword, lol.

A small request.... have you ever seen the Soulseeker sword? It's a 1H sword that in all actuality looks and acts like a broadsword. Same overhead swing, similar (slightly slower, even!) swing speed and rather decent damage for 1H weapon.

Could you make another 1H sword like that, that's balanced with the shortswords as far as damage/swing speed goes? I just like the overhead swing of the broadswords instead of that lame swipe the shortswords/daggers do that have zero effective range or AoE whatsoever.

19. Jaxine

Next update, I'm tossing in some Violium Ore. Cuz ain't nobody roflstomp'n with mah swords.

And I'll look into that for sure, the concept actually sounds awesome. I like the idea of making my Excalibur 1H.

You proposed the idea, I'll let you look into the design of the sword, if ya want!

Edit : Just tried it out. It only has one swing, I think it uses the coding of 1H axes, just with no hold-to-charge crap. the dps swing speed is sooooo sloooow. Gona rectify the crap out of that for sure. But its gonna be awesome!

bluestorm2112 likes this.
  20. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

LOL. That's a good idea, that way you keep game balance up with the Muramasa hehe.

And yeah, I was thinking perhaps 1.3-1.4 swing speed, and less damage to keep about the same DPS ratio. It's got a cool swing, but it's quite and surprisingly slow.