1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Supper's Weapons Mod (Discontinued) 1.9

Re-adds some removed beta stuff

1. SentientSupper

SentientSupper Scruffy Nerf-Herder

SentientSupper submitted a new mod:

Legacy Projectiles - npc edition - Re-adds the old ranged weapon projectiles to npc weapons.

Read more about this mod...

2. SentientSupper

3. SentientSupper

4. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

This is one of the suggested stuff I've added recently to ask the devs to reintroduce them !

So, installing the mod will replace all the new weapons / secondary fire from Vanilla 1.0 OR we can get both randomly generated stuff ? ( ie : the old ones + new ones )

Would be cool to keep the new ones too - more projectiles / alternate fire, the better

5. SentientSupper

You will get both, although the chances of getting vanilla stuff are reduced.

Psygnosis likes this.
  6. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

Understood, thanks for the reply ! Asap will download it ( via Steam if it's already there )

7. SentientSupper

SentientSupper updated Legacy Ranged Weapon Projectiles with a new update entry:

legendary guns, uncommon shields, and extra gun palettes!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Toa_Derax and Psygnosis like this.
  8. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

Goodies ! I suggest to add the mod on Steam Workshop for more visibility

I made also the suggestion to get back those legacy projectiles ( mentioned your mod too ) : http://community.playstarbound.com/...r-weap-and-throwables-re-introduction.123600/

If you can get back in the Plasma Rifles and rest of the projectiles would be really cool and good ( the explosive pig launcher is a must )

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  9. greenRAM

greenRAM Giant Laser Beams

I love this mod, though the dirty edits might make compatibility a real problem. Manufacturer's Touch for instance is a mod I'd love for this to be compatible with. Any thoughts on making something like a compatibility update, or even possibly a separate version?

edit: This is just a suggestion. I know something like this would take a lot of work, and I appreciate what you've done so far.

10. SentientSupper

Well, I've used MT before and that's a nice mod.
    Stuff that needs to be changed for compatibility:
    - Alt fires (MT adds its own energy lance)
    - Legendary Weapons
    - Color Palettes

I plan on doing that some time in the future, but ever since my holidays have ended, I have less time to work on my mods. So don't expect the alternate version to come anytime soon.

11. SentientSupper

SentientSupper updated Supper's Weapons Mod (previously legacy projectiles) with a new update entry:

Even More Colors!

12. SonicundMario

SonicundMario Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Great Mod! Do you plan on adding other old stuff to? Plasma Grenades,Phoenix Emblems, Corrosive Grenades, Bubble etc ?

13. SentientSupper

I think those still exist in vanilla, just that they don't have crafting recipes and are really rare. (I came across some thorn grenades on an arid planet and some corrosive grenades on an alien planet) The most I'll do is to make them spawn more frequently and re-add the recipes.

14. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

Unfortunately only the Thorn grenades can be found, rest of the nades and stuff has been removed from the game :(

I've suggested to re-introduce them in the big suggestion thread too

Maybe can be re-introduced manually by picking up the files from previous build / builds that still had them in game...!

Still tryin' to figure out because they removed all those awesome stuff and items... =/

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  15. SentientSupper

I still have the glad giraffe assets, so maybe I can give this a shot.
    Speaking of glad giraffe assets, I am working on a mod that re-adds some of the old dungeons. It will be released once I figure out how to add them to the dungeon pool without replacing the entire thing.

Psygnosis likes this.
  16. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

Sounds good mate !

17. SentientSupper

Sneak peek on the upcoming update:
    [​IMG]

Corrosive grenades? Yes
    [​IMG]
    Plasma weapons :eek:

Notes concerning the upcoming update:
    Turns out making it compatible with other mods is really difficult as quite a lot of the features this mod implements will have to be removed. Making an alternate version will also prove to be a difficult task as I'd have to keep it up-to-date. So I've decided to focus on adding more content for now.
    On a side note, I've dug up the spirited giraffe assets from my old pc :D. I plan on re-adding the old weapon types that were removed over the course of beta (revolvers, uzis, tesla coils, etc.) I will also make shatterguns, globe launchers and cell zappers separate weapon types.
    That's it for now.

Psygnosis likes this.
  18. SonicundMario

SonicundMario Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looks great so far! I readded some old throwables as well in my private mod and they work great.They are quite easy to implement but I'll wait for your version.

http://starbounder.org/Category:Removed

Here is a list of many removed items,quests,dungeons,etc maybe you can use it.

BTW: Is this mod compatible with Frackin' Universe and the GODDAME mods?

19. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

Yup it is compatible with the 2 mods !

Btw someone really need to get back the cosmetics / vanity items from the removed list.. same for the food and other stuff like the dungeon, buildings, etc etc..

don't know why they removed them...

Meanwhile i can't wait for the mod update !

20. SentientSupper

SentientSupper updated Supper's Weapons Mod (previously legacy projectiles) with a new update entry:

New weapon types and dungeons!

Psygnosis likes this.