The Penguin Games 3 [Game Over]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Alkanthe, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Kay, thanks, please specify in the future.

Arra likes this.
  2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Sorry, I will.

3. SpaceMonkeyRingo

SpaceMonkeyRingo Big Damn Hero

Isn't that what you did to me?

4. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

I don't feel I should reveal it, but nothing particularly useful.

Wait, hold up. What's the exact logic here? Because I fail to see what's important here.

But... why?

You mean Day 1? That was just me having fun with RVS.

5. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

4 votes to majority.
    Not Voting
    - Peacheon, CjBeats, Dras, Zebe, 611
    611 - Arra, [HunterC1998]

Zebe likes this.
  6. Peacheon

Peacheon Void-Bound Voyager

(*attempting to roleplay*)

"Uh, hello," Jan Stray squeaks, grabbing the attention of everyone in the room. "I don't really understand why we are trying to eliminate Mr. Halo Cryoxide. I'm not opposed to it, since I don't have anything for or against him; I would just like to know the reasoning behind it."

The small human tucks her auburn hair behind her left ear and nervously looks around the room. She is not used to being heard by her older colleagues. She takes a deep breath to calm herself before adding, "I know I'm not one to usually speak. I'm quite sorry about that. I prefer to make observations from afar, and I'm afraid my voice is quite small. Thank you for your time."

That went fairly well - I hope, Jan thinks to herself. The room is silent, and the young girl begins to fiddle with the hem of her navy blue knife-pleated skirt as she waits in anticipation for everyone's response.

Arra, CjBeats, MilkCalf and 2 others like this.
  7. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

(Peacheon has inspired me. Ima do a little role play)

"Ahem." Silent clears his throat and looks at Jan. "I can not answer your question, for that is something only Graceful can answer. I can however tell you my reads on everyone. Let's start with you shall we?"

"Jan Stray (Peacheon) you haven't said much to go off on. You've asked a question and that's it. So I'm not sure about you.

Looks at Altei
    "Atlei (Hunter) the first hour (page) you didn't say anything of importance. You joked around a little and that's it. You said nothing of importance for a while until you voted SMR and had him lynched. And then you voted Zebe, granted it didn't count you voted Zebe, and then said this little line 'Oranges wouldn't vote for Zebe' What do you mean by that?"

Looks at Baryn
    "Baryn Bartow (Dras) you haven't said anything so moving on.

Looks at Graceful
    "Graceful (Arra) I believe you are a civ. Why may you ask? Well let's look at the facts we know. Dave was a persuader just like you, but he was an orange party member. And so with that I don't believe there are two persuaders on the same team. I do have two questions though. Why'd you choose to steal Atlei's vote? And why did you vote Halo?"

Clears throat again (because whoo this is mucho typin/talkin) and looks at Halo.
    "Halo Cyroxide (611) by taking a few things I believe I know who you are. By taking this line from day one 'They don't exist. I'm establishing them by providing something...special.' and this line 'I believe at least one person will figure out the writing style of this' I think I know what you are. Whether you are a orange or a gold with what I believe you are, I don't know. But I can quench the thought in my mind of you possibly being a purple."

Looks at Cricket.
    "Cricket (Zebe) you've been questioning a lot of things and talking a lot. Some specific things have caught my attention. Such as this line 'Wagons are made of fun, hop on. Do you have something against it besides it being a wagon?' Wagons aren't necessarily a good thing without much evidence, and it can lead to some bad deaths. 'Impossible without, say, an investigative role. Or... some other one perhaps.' Was that a soft claim or just a cheeky way of saying you hope there's an investigative role?"

"Ok I think I said everyone and while I know these aren't necessarily 'reads' persay it's me telling you all what I'm thinking and me asking the questions I feel I need to ask. Thank you for your time"

Sits back in seat and watches while everyone processes.

Zebe and Peacheon like this.
  8. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"How else would I learn things like that? That being said..someone please save me tonight.."

9. Peacheon

Peacheon Void-Bound Voyager

"Aunt Syd, may you tell us when the day ends? That would be very helpful."

10. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

"Couldn't you look it up, Jan? It isn't that difficult. But I'll state it again, just for you." Syd winks at the young girl.

The Day ends at 1:00 PM, Wednesday, August 24.​

Zebe and Peacheon like this.
  11. SpaceMonkeyRingo

Love the enthusiasm, not feeling the roleplay

12. CjBeats

"Aunt Syd?"

13. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

"That's me. Aunt Syd."

14. CjBeats

"You'd put your niece in a room with killers?"

15. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Yoko clears her throat with a giggle

" Seems like it doesn't it. "

16. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Nononono. You're still in the game, change the avatar back : P

17. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

"What do you mean, killers? This game doesn't involve killing, and I trust these people."

18. SpaceMonkeyRingo

What ever do you mean?

19. Dras

Dras Void-Bound Voyager

"I just don't have much to say... and I'm not so sure about this current vote"

20. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

4 votes to majority.
    Not Voting
    - Peacheon, CjBeats, Dras, Zebe, 611
    611 - Arra, [HunterC1998]

Just over one hour till day end.

611 likes this.