REQUEST Void Chicken and Sheep Retexture

Discussion in 'Mods' started by zyrick2690, Aug 23, 2016.

1. zyrick2690

zyrick2690 Void-Bound Voyager

I would like to get my Void Chicken and Sheep retextured since they're the only ones left untouched. I am looking extra to get the perfect one to replace the original with but I can't seem to find any so I came here as a last resort to my problem. I want the Void Chicken + the egg to be retextured to White and Pink and for the Sheep to have a pinkish hue to it as well. Thanks in advance <3

• mirnamika

mirnamika Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well there is a sheep recolour mod that has a lot of hues and one is pink.
      [​IMG]
      Here's the link http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/184/?
      As for the void chichen I'll take the request,even for the sheep if you don't like the one from the mod I linked,but it would be done in 2-3 days. Also if you have any guides for me how you want it to look,shade of pink etc. please tell me :)

dollbae and SarahKik like this.
      • zyrick2690

OMG!! Thank you so much <3 <3 <3

I tried using that sheep recolour mod but whenever I download it it's a different file that I can't open or use. I'm going to link you to this other mod I used for my chickens so you can try and copy the shades of pink used there.

Link : http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewval...ey/ajax/moddescription/?id=465&preview=&pUp=1

• mirnamika

Here's the pink sheep file from that mod I linked you,I hope it works now :)
          The void chicken will be done today or tomorrow and I'll upload it. :3

Attached Files:

• mirnamika

Here's the Pink void chicken. There's 2 versions,the one exactly like the one you submitted and one in my style,so choose which you like more. The baby is the same for both.
            Void Chicken.png Void Chicken.png

Attached Files:

dollbae likes this.
            • zyrick2690

huge thanks <3 <3

mirnamika likes this.