The Penguin Games 3 [Game Over]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Alkanthe, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Dave Combine

Dave Combine Corporate Co-Chair

I figured I'd vote for an underdog to make the votes more spread out, making it harder to get one person to be lynched. At the same time I can't be accused of not voting for someone. I'll go ahead and take it off if it's a problem, considering I have no reason to be voting for anyone right now.

2. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

If you do that, Spacey is fucked. Justwait for the day to end.

3. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

...that isn't of course to me.
    I mean, you first accuse Spacey, then call it a joke, and now you'd rather want them to live?

Hm. Interesting.

4. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

@Arra @HunterC1998
    I see you. Pick a wagon?

I don't want to see a no-lynch Day. We know how "beneficial" those are.

5. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

oh screw it

Vote: None

6. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Fine Vote: SMR

7. SpaceMonkeyRingo

SpaceMonkeyRingo Big Damn Hero

Wait so what does that put me at? @Zebe who were you previously voting for?

To be fair, I haven't done much to deserve a lynch D1. I don't want to vote just yet, although it looks as though I may have to.

8. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

MilkCalf. So you're now at three votes. I think the Day just ended, though.

But that wasn't what I was trying to point out there. Instead, I meant that Milk changed his opinion of you very quickly.
    I would argue Milk knows that it's better for someone to be voted off than nobody. The role flip will help in scumhunting. Which we'll soon get.

9. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

6 votes to majority.
    Not Voting
    - HunterC1998, Peacheon, CjBeats, Dras, Zebe, SpaceMonkeyRingo
    SpaceMonkeyRingo - Arra, MilkCalf
    611 - 611
    MilkCalf - Dave Combine

The votes are tied. Cricket sees this and protests, "We have to make a move. These games... don't move forward if we end up doing nothing."

"No," Luna says. "I don't want to eliminate anybody today."

"It isn't about you anymore, Luna Vercelli. It's about winning." With that word, Cricket removes his vote, breaking the tie.

Syd moves forward to announce the results, but Atlei interrupts. "Wait! I'm voting for Ozcar!"

"Too late." Syd shakes her head. "Ozcar's already been eliminated."

The Oscura in question seems stricken, his one eye wide. "But I haven't done anything to deserve this! Why..."

Syd smiles. "Show them your card."

Reluctantly, Ozcar flips over the card Syd had given him.

Ozcar Enwalde (SpaceMonkeyRingo) was a Purple Party Resilient.

"So now am I out?" he asks despondently.

"Not quite. You can still talk, but you don't have a vote anymore... or a special ability, obviously." Ozcar slumps down in his chair as Syd continues. "We're done for today now. You can send me your night actions, but no more talking amongst yourselves."

Night 1 Begins
    It will end
    Monday, August 22
    1:00 PM EST

Submit your night actions.
    @Dave Combine @Arra @HunterC1998 @Peacheon @CjBeats @Dras @Zebe @MilkCalf @611

Arra and Zebe like this.
  10. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Huh...a good decision...feels good to make one for once...

11. SpaceMonkeyRingo

You guys are no fun :p

Zebe and 611 like this.
  12. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

You're the dream role though, the neutral treestump!

Zebe likes this.
  13. SpaceMonkeyRingo

Pretty much
    but i didn't want to die on day 1, that's ridiculous!

14. Dras

Dras Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry I've had to deal with some issues I'll be more active soon.

Peacheon, 611 and Zebe like this.
  15. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

"Welcome back," Syd Kilgore says to the table, which is again populated by the players of the Penguin Games. "Last night was quite busy. I have a few announcements to make before we start. First of all, two players have been eliminated."

Luna Vercelli (MilkCalf) has been eliminated. They were a Gold Party Whisperer.

Coiler Sparkplug (Dave Combine) has been eliminated. They were an Orange Party Persuader.

"I also have two reports to relate to you. I will pass them around so that you all can see them."

“It seems that this will be an interesting game.
    I am delighted to meet all of you.
    I believe at least one person will figure out the writing style of this, and perhaps I will be exposed - a risk of journalism, but it must be done for the greater good.

As a journalist, I will try my best to analyze others based on the evidence as much as possible, with some help from the conversations that take place in this room.
    • Not Voting - HunterC1998, Peacheon, CjBeats, Dras, Zebe, SpaceMonkeyRingo
    • SpaceMonkeyRingo - Arra, MilkCalf
    • 611 - 611
    • MilkCalf - Dave Combine
    As for the game itself, if there is another member in Purple Party, I believe they will have tried to defend Ringo.
    It is difficult to read those who didn’t vote.
    Graceful Yoko [(?) Arra] and Luna Vercelli [(?) Milk] are cleared from my suspicions of being in the Purple Party.
    One could reason that either of them are Orange Party, but one could also argue for their innocence likewise.

I have my own opinions of some of the members here today, but not enough to make a full-on accusations against others.
    As of now, my mind is telling me that Graceful Yoko is a part of the Golden Party, and I’d like to believe that too.
    However, assumptions are dangerous and make fools out of us, so make sure to also keep a close watch on them, as well as everyone here today.
    At times like this, it is crucial to be critical. And with that, I bid you adieu.”

Salutations, this is your friendly local reporter. Eagerly I bring you the latest news. Clearly not much has happened, but I try my best. Rest assured, I will stay in truth and avoid providing inaccurate information. Es said, not much has happened, but I still have something. There are all the votes of the first day.

Page 2:
    611 votes Dave.

Page 3:
    No votes.

Page 4:
    Arra votes SpaceMonkeyRingo.
    Zebe votes SpaceMonkeyRingo.
    MilkCalf votes Arra.

Page 5:
    Dave Combine votes 611.

Page 6:
    Zebe votes MilkCalf.
    611 votes MilkCalf.
    611 votes 611.

Page 7:
    Zebe removes his vote.
    HunterC1998 votes SpaceMonkeyRingo. (Not counted, the day ended.)

"Now, without further ado, let the Day begin."

Day 2 Begins
    It will end
    Wednesday, August 24
    1:00 PM EST

4 votes to majority.
    Not Voting
    - [HunterC1998], Peacheon, CjBeats, Dras, Zebe, 611, Arra
    No other votes.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    Zebe likes this.
  16. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Dave you sneaky little... (I whispered to him)

17. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Oh. Milk was innocent. And Dave was an Orange. i made real good decisions yesterday

I hope whoever eliminated Dave is not another Purple.
    The two reports are... interesting. I doubt there are two Golden Publishers, so the other one might be an Orange.

- - -

Also, kinda unrelated, but would anyone be interested in a game at the good ol' Syndicate side of things? The Penguin Syndicate XIII is here and is seeking for some players!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Hrm. Alkane. I use my extra vote and my vote on Zebe.

19. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Oh. You're the persuader. Dave was orange one, and since I doubt we'll have double Orange persuaders, I guess you're clear.

but why me tho

20. Dave Combine

Dave Combine Corporate Co-Chair

rip

Zebe likes this.