Modding Help création de mod

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by klein77, Aug 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. klein77

klein77 Void-Bound Voyager

bonjours. j'aimerai me lancer dans la création de mod pour starbound , mais je n'ai aucune idée de comment faire, quel logiciel utiliser? comment on crée un mod? ect
    j’espère donc que quelqu'un pourra m'aider merci.

2. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Bonjour là, je pourrais essayer de vous aider à créer un mod. Cependant, vous devez garder à l' esprit que ceci est un forum anglais seulement.... Peut-être qu'il est sage que vous ajoutez une traduction sur le fond de votre poste si vous prévoyez d'écrire dans une autre langue.

(Hello there, I could try to help you create a mod. However, you must keep in mind that this is an English only forum.... Perhaps it is wise that you add a translation on the bottom of your post if you plan to write in another language. )

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  3. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

Je suis désolé , mais les forums sont strictement anglais - speaking.We avoir à demander que l'anglais est votre langue utilisée .

(Im sorry, but the forums are strictly english-speaking.We have to ask that English is your language used.)
    (Used Google Translate for that ^)

Edit:
    Dang, got ninja'd...

Relten likes this.
  4. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I am the supreme ninja postman, Fear me.

Also, Hello there fellow crystal race maker person who is assisting/being assisted by @Jareix Cryvix

Inf_Wolf14 likes this.
  5. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Hi - you write in any other language, please provide an English Translation accompanying your text.
    This will help keep things running smoothly.

6. klein77

klein77 Void-Bound Voyager

sorry, I did not know that the forum was only English.

7. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

You are free to write in French - just as long as add an English translation on the bottom.