RELEASED Feminine Female Farmer

Discussion in 'Player' started by Alex_01, May 11, 2016.

1. Alex_01

Alex_01 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I can upload the original files you need to fix your problem, however I am currently on holiday and won't be home for a couple days.

• Alex_01

• Alex_01

I'm finally back from my holiday! I probably won't be working on this mod much for the next few days, need to take a break from the holiday, haha! :nurutease:

I'm not certain which file/s you need replacing, so I'll attach all of the original files that could be replaced to this post.

I have asked the original creator of the mod if it would be okay for me to do it. I'll let you know of their reply and will do it if I have permission.

Attached Files:

• Cemo

Cemo Phantasmal Quasar

Ok sounds good. Would you consider working with this creator on adding the Flower Dance shirt as well?
        http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/flower-dance-shirts.116271/#post-2932215
        (I'm so needy, sorry Dx )

• Alex_01

Sorry I hadn't replied yet, I've been really sick and am only starting to recover now. I got a reply from Hitgirl911 (creator of the first mod you requested) and they have gave me permission to merge my mod with theirs. I'll be sure to ask about this second mod you've requested, I'll let you know of their reply. :nuruwink:

• Cemo

Cemo Phantasmal Quasar

Yay okay thanks! And no worries, take your time. I know what it's like when life gets in the way. ^_^

• laurabi

laurabi Subatomic Cosmonaut

I was wondering if you had an ETA for a feminine farmer body with jeans? I'm not a fan of the skirt but I love everything else about this! This is a great mod. :)

Zalkyria likes this.
              • Alex_01

Unfortunately I have no ETAs at the moment, I am taking a break from modding to catch up on other hobbies of mine. However, once I am back into it, it probably won't be too long. Sorry about that.

• MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

quick question. will the regular shirt overhaul (not alternate) work without installing the farmer sprite mod? or is this more of a must have both type deals?

edited to add: Reason I ask is I already have a sprite mod in use that I like a lot, and don't want to change it.

• Alex_01

Unfortunately, the farmer sprite overhaul is required for the shirt overhaul to work properly. Sorry.

• MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

no worries, thank you for answering so quickly. I do like your work, I'm having to really think about how much I like the mod I am using and how badly i would love a shirt overhaul. Nice mod regardless.

• Mr-Bones

Mr-Bones Void-Bound Voyager

Hello :nuruawe:
                        when do you finish the Feminine Male Farmer mod ? :nurunaughty:
                        I've Waited For So Long.. :nurusad:

• Alex_01

I'm so sorry, I truly am. :nurusad:

I'm still working on other hobbies of my own. But it's posts like yours that do help drive my direction back to this sooner, because if there's one thing I hate, it's disappointing others. :nuruhappy:

Mr-Bones likes this.
                          • Mr-Bones

Mr-Bones Void-Bound Voyager

oh no problem >< , i really do like your work , i see it so amazing ! and thank you for noticing me :nurunaughty:, I'm looking forward to see the feminine male farmer mod :nuruawe:
                            Thank you so much! :nuruawe::nuruflirt:

• Addy363

Addy363 Orbital Explorer

I posted on the other thread, but how do you add this mod to your game? please and thanks in advanced

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

There should be a readme.txt included with the downloads that'll tell you where to install the files, I believe.

Alex_01 likes this.
                                • Aconian

Aconian Void-Bound Voyager

Hi I tried using this mod, and I think the sprite change worked, but my farmer is going around without a shirt on ... not sure what I did wrong ^^'

• 2yl

2yl Big Damn Hero

Is anyone able to take over this mod and give it the necessary updates and modifications it needs to look and just work better overall? This used to be my must have SDV mod before it stopped getting updated. It's a great mod and I'd love to see it updated or something.

• Anir_man

Anir_man Void-Bound Voyager

thx! i extremely love ur mod :rofl: ♥♥

• TTSkaHammer

TTSkaHammer Subatomic Cosmonaut

that mod has some crop tops?