RP A Cozy Little Chat By The Fire

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by TheCreeperCyborg, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

He replies with a dashing flick of the wrist as he readies his stance. Sabre parallel with ground, feet poised to move, eyes steeled, and lips curled in a grin.
    "Have at thee!"

2. TheCreeperCyborg

TheCreeperCyborg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

creeper hits a button on his armour, makin various bits of it glow, plates moving and twisting around his form, afterwards he dosent look much different although for some reason he seems more intimidating, "en guard"

3. Jareix Cryvix

The sallok quickly steps forward, but does a quick leap back as he thrusts his blade forward.
    Basic dueling.gif

4. TheCreeperCyborg

the hylotl quickly block the attack with his massive blade, and then makes a rather high jump before slashing downward

5. Jareix Cryvix

He responds in turn by rolling under his jump, before using his blade's rocket booster to slash across his legs...
    Sanik fast.gif

Arra likes this.
  6. TheCreeperCyborg

after being shashed and while landing he picks himself up, but not before comedically stating "aww shit, ma-knees"

7. Jareix Cryvix

"Had enough? Or shall I continue with the kicking of your ass, my friend?"

8. TheCreeperCyborg

wishing he had enough time to think of a smar remark, he instead catches his breath rather quickly, with what looks like a fire in his eyes he dashes toward you, giant broadsword inhand he slices at you, hitting you soo hard that you fall back onto your behind

9. Jareix Cryvix

He loses his balance as parries the blow, recovering with a roll, keeping a low stance...
    "Look like not... I haven't had a good fight in too long..."

10. TheCreeperCyborg

the hylotl grins, pulling a bottle of pozest from his side, chugging it, wiping his mouth, as he continues, he runs at you broadsword redied

11. Jareix Cryvix

"Fighting and drinking eh? Careful, you might slip up!"
    With that, he rocket boosts low to trip up his legs with the hilt of his sword.

12. TheCreeperCyborg

after falling he graps a knife from his waist, flinging it at you catching you off guard while he stands back up

13. Jareix Cryvix

The knife strikes harmlessly against his plating.
    "It's remarkable you even hit me while falling. Throwing knives is harder than it looks..."
    He helps him up.
    "The name's Csalus."

14. TheCreeperCyborg

"Creeper" the hylotl say, thanking him for the gesture

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  15. Jareix Cryvix

"So how'd someone like you end up here? A fighter like you should have no qualms with the miniknog and USCM..."

16. TheCreeperCyborg

i personally despise the miniknog, i started a rebellion force against them, and they recruited the uscm to use as pawns, similar to an old human warlord that used the chinese as his pawns, unfortunately, thrue the campagne out main headquarters were destroyed by a mecha-mutant hybrid devised by the miniknog, followed by and entire army of uscm soldiers, and miniknog grade tech at there hands. so i lay low, along with any remaining staff/soldier/scientist that survived

17. Jareix Cryvix

"Ah... So your ship didn't inexplicably and spontaneously erupt into flames as you were nearing this planet, before plummeting to the surface and crash landing?"

18. TheCreeperCyborg

no, i simply got a scan of an outpost and village here, landed, walked to said village, got caught in the rainstorm of last night

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  19. Jareix Cryvix

"Ah... I see... So, your crew is still alive, and your ship is functional?"

20. TheCreeperCyborg

"aye"