What did you name your farm?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deukahng, Jul 26, 2016.

1. WonkoTSane42

WonkoTSane42 Star Wrangler

I named mine Dorkside, it's the name I've been giving my towns in Animal Crossing since Gamecube Time and I figured I'd keep it. My character's name is Qwerty, which is the same name I've given all my AC characters, lol, after a while I just thought I'd keep using the same names over and over. I like wordplay and puns, so my chickens are named after grammar items (because the bird is the word, as you well know) like Umlaut, Tilde, Omit (void chicken), Ampersand (hatched egg, get it) and my other animals are named after their food items (morbid, I know) so my cows are named Kobe and Angus and my goat is named Chevre, my ducks are named Howard (obvs) and of course the obligatory Donald. Come to the Dorkside, we've got Ancient Fruit Wine ;)

deukahng likes this.
    • MissKiki

MissKiki Space Penguin Leader

Amapola, it's a flower that grows wildly in large amounts where I was born. I find it beautiful and calming.

potatochair likes this.
      • Jaed

Jaed Industrial Terraformer

Character's name is Pol (short for Polaris) so the farm is named NorthStar Farm.

deukahng and potatochair like this.
        • SanicDaFish

SanicDaFish Tentacle Wrangler

State Farm, because i aimed to get ten hearts with everyone because I'm a good neighbor

Caudyr likes this.
          • SterlingC

SterlingC 2.7182818284590...

Pokenberry Farm because I used to listen to a really amazing audio series. One of the episode's names was Pokenberry Falls, so I made the farm as an homage.

• Iphigenia

Iphigenia Void-Bound Voyager

• Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Winterlight, named after the beautiful auroras visible only during winter.

• Skittee

Skittee Void-Bound Voyager

I named my farm Windy farm because that's what I always name my farm in Harvest Moon. I think the reason is because it gets very windy at my place during the winter, but I'm pretty sure that's not why.

• Bonnie408

Bonnie408 Space Hobo

I decided to call my farm Hilltop, and my character Bonnie. It's in memory of my first ever Animal Crossing: Wild World town and character from '06, although this time, Bonnie isn't in all caps.

Corraidhín likes this.
                  • Phantomhive Farm, I married Sebastian and named are kids Ciel and LIzzy. All my animals are Black butler Characters too.:casper:

• Ennarcia

Ennarcia Void-Bound Voyager

I think I call mine Life Farm, because it was filled with life.

• ciphermandy

ciphermandy 2.7182818284590...

Sunrise Acres Farm

• Dwarfus

Dwarfus Big Damn Hero

I named mine Chirpwood Farm, after the lovely sound of birdies you can probably hear in the surrounding woods. It's also the name of an IRL company but I wasn't thinking of that at the time. I only found out after I had named the farm. I think it's a nice little bonus.

Corraidhín likes this.
                          • TinySpaceFox

TinySpaceFox Subatomic Cosmonaut

I really wanted to jump right into the game, so I didn't make time to think of a nice name. My farm was named "Muh Farm" at first ("muh" being a lazy pronunciation of "my"). Later on, I learned how to edit my save file, and renamed it "Oak Grove Farm". I play the Sims 3, and there's a house you can put in town called "Oak Grove Bungalow". Add this to the fact that the farm was overgrown with oak trees, and yeah.

• Shocktread

Shocktread Poptop Tamer

Mine has been named Iacon Farm. Anyone who understands the name has my adoration.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Is your icon cheesecake? Cuz we need that in this game omg.<3

• jna

jna Void-Bound Voyager

I named mine Lotus Farm. There's no real reason behind the name, I just thought it sounded cool. :casper:

• Shocktread

Shocktread Poptop Tamer

Yes. Yes it is.~ I also have one for Chocolate AND strawberry cheesecake.

• Rezzo1971

Rezzo1971 Space Spelunker

Animal.

• gummywyrms

gummywyrms Pangalactic Porcupine

Zodiac Farm. I went through an astrology phase, and I've stuck with the name since then.