1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Phase Shift Module v1.32 (p1.2)

Become intangible and ghost through the universe.

1. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

got it.

2. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Hum , i need to have the tech in the tutorial (for try some things with WEdit) , but /enabletech phaseShiftTech dont add the tech to my list , any tips please ?

i've also try /startquest phaseShiftTech but dont work.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  3. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

edit ok done , i've use command for spawn npc lab then i complete quest with command while staying in protectorate academy , i can now fly outside the area.

4. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

Could you make it so that activating phase shift module cancels the levitation effect? I am using armor that gives me a levitation effect, and that prevents me from going down through the ground with phase shift.

5. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

show us please , i never see armor with that.

6. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

Hmm.. ok try this:
    /admin
    /spawnitem perfectpants 1 '{"shortdescription":"Hover Armor","description":"Hover Gear","statusEffects":["runboost","lowgrav","levitation"],"directives":"?replace;ffca8a=20d20b;e0975c=1b9b0c;a85636=127406;6f2919=244326;ffffa7=ff586e;e2c344=a32c1c;5b6364=1b9b0c;3a3f42=127406;181c1d=244326;9da8af=58596f;676f83=2f3344;3d3d51=24232f;99919e=58596f;6a6d7c=2f3344;474b56=24232f;585c60=1b9b0c"}'
    /admin

this will spawn you a pair of perfect pants with a jump boost, speed and levitation effects, try using phase shift with it on in your stat slot and you'll see what I'm talking about.

7. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ah its not a vanilla item ok ^^ , how do you even think at a command like that lol , you have a generator or something ?

i'll try / edit : indeed its anoying , but even without pahse shift mod you cant even pass under a doorway xD

AArticuno3 likes this.
  8. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

Thats exactly what Im planning to use the phase shift on that character for :rofl:, (This status effect used to be vanilla), For the command, I found it on a reddit forum, but I have some Idea where it comes from. In the game source code you can find IDs for all kinds of stuff including the stats of the item. BTW you don't actually need all the numbers there if you don't want to, I was using them for extra customization. You can just cut off the command at

/spawnitem |ARMOR| 1 '{"shortdescription":"|NAME|","description":"|DESCRIPTION|","statusEffects":["levitation"]}'

That will give the levitation effect and give you the armor (|ARMOR|) of your choice with this |NAME| name and this |DESCRIPTION| description with the levitation effect.

(btw I use a high power rocket spear to go through doors. LOL. Also use that to keep myself from going up once I phase into a wall)

Shadox2.0 likes this.
  9. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

I'm not sure if this is intentional: every time I warp (i.e. into my ship and into missions, and even onto planets), the 'off' sound effect of the Phase Shift Module plays when the loading is done.

Should I be worried about this? I feel like I could phase through the floor after I finish loading or worse. X'D

10. HyperMan19680

HyperMan19680 Pangalactic Porcupine

My guess is that it is a safety feature that turns off phasing when you teleport to your ship or to a planet, so you don't wind up at the planet's core by accident or something along that line.

Crusism likes this.
  11. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

This makes sense; in that case, - now - should I have the fear of suddenly not hearing it? X'D

12. Wellbott

Wellbott Existential Complex

13. Bakubakuba

Bakubakuba Subatomic Cosmonaut

@Wellbott could you make a version modified so it allways uses energy and when you have wapon it just uses it more? For me it looks like a coold tech that fits to the word but without energy costs it's much more powerful than other ingame tech. How fast it should eat energy? Hmm similar to jetpack or ball?

14. Zsashas

Zsashas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've had the game freeze twice now. Both times I was falling in a mission dungeon, and activated Phase Shift right before hitting the ground, and it freezes right when I collide with a block at fall speed when phased.

15. SkullKidDanzen

SkullKidDanzen Big Damn Hero

phasing out just made me intangible but still moving normally(looking ghostly and can't get hurt by enemies but besides that acts normally) and can't get out of that state without reloading the game it already happened twice, once underwater and another time just by holding out a gun

16. TheBlackSun

TheBlackSun Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wow this looks great. Would it be hard to modify this to be an admin- and moderator-only item for on a server?
    This does work in multiplayer, does it? I've been looking for admin gear like fly and noclip stuff, this seems to fit the bill pretty well!

17. Zauber Paracelsus

Zauber Paracelsus Pangalactic Porcupine

Heads up: this mod no longer works in the Unstable branch. The phase shift tech simply won't activate anymore.

jonathonspy likes this.
  18. YoruToboe

YoruToboe Void-Bound Voyager

Well the head version don't, but if you use the body phase shift it works. . . But it's sad running without sprint. . .

jonathonspy likes this.
  19. jonathonspy

jonathonspy Existential Complex

Yeah.
    i can have it on in 1.3 in the head, doesnt work...

20. Asterio

Asterio Void-Bound Voyager

Waiting for Wellbott return...
    All technological modes are broken :confused:
    CF changed a bit actiavation... easy to fix manualy... tested;)