1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

About the Protectorate "world" .

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Shadox2.0, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Edit : Thx for moving topic , havent see i was in wrong forum sorry.

Also for reach Protectorate city :

/warp instanceWorld:-protectorate (without the - )

It's possible to take furniture and background if you use the following command:
    /settileprotection 0 false
    (replace "false" by "true" if you want revers the command)

I've try to place a teleporter but when we try to come again in the world it remove it from the list (the world seem reset each time we visit it)

But it allow you to have multiple broken broadsword and protectorate item.

I've take everything and now rebuild it "for true" on a barren planet (avoid to do that on a regular planet , all these backgroud eat computer ressource so if you rebuild the protectorate city in a normal planet you'll have some freeze) , also if you do that you'll need to place block for be able to walk on it (its like a worldship = background (visual) + invisible floor/roof/wall (physical)) me i use glass block.

Hi , it was for know if someone know a way to go back to the protectorat world with command or things like that , i've see something like a code on debug its maybe a world id but not sure how to reach it again if i leave :
    [​IMG]

and in file we can see that [​IMG]

the first file have the same code have the world show in debug , but its not a world file , also when looking the hour of creation/last change we see a worldpainter world file with the same hour , but i higly doubt its a coodinate for the "protectorate wolrd".

Another question , after destroying the background item we can see protectorate item seem float in air , also when i disabled phase shift mod i can walk normaly like we had invisible block , but thet cannot be destroyed , any idea it work ?

Also we have 2 unique thing to find in this world (unique not with the purple color but unique like only 1 in game) :

Protectorate Flower :
    [​IMG]

And a cape from a flag :
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
    Patpuc, Never and rexicom like this.
  2. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

turned to topic from question into information.

3. Shadencile

Shadencile Phantasmal Quasar

I wish we could find trees like that one on planets with random coloring/foliage... :(

4. Yubs

Yubs Big Damn Hero

Huh! I never noticed that cape before!

5. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Yep , but you still can take this one (its a tree front of the background tree) , and like the world reset each you get out , you can "farm" it , but its faster with command x)
    /spawnitem protectorategardentree

6. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

aren't the cloth in your locker unique too?

It's quite funny that we take a cape which is just a ripped of part of the large flag instead of takign the flag :p

generally the game lacks protectorate stuff to slap everywhere and show it's back.

7. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Locker from protector city or your ship ?

Yes cloth in city are unique but like they give a market at the begining i didnt screen it , and in ship locke its 1 torchlight , 10 torch and 4 canned food

8. poronoro

poronoro Void-Bound Voyager

A chunk of the tree is missing! EDIT: So, I found out that its a missing background piece from what i've read. And I went to the Protectorate. And I couldn't break the background. Somebody please help. I've searched Starbounder for the background, but I couldn't find anything.

9. Solar Ace

Solar Ace Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"Protectorate City" is actually London in the future. You can tell because the Tower Bridge is in the background.
    also
    What is the command in order to spawn the shelf from the dorms with the games console?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  10. patronum213

patronum213 Space Hobo

The hitbox for the tree's background is below it to the left like most unobtainable backgrounds. the exact location can be reveled using a placement point sensor as it displays points for all objects

11. Darkeye08

Darkeye08 Intergalactic Tourist

where is the hitbox exactly/ i cant seem to find it...