1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Spooky Tweaks 1.5

Funbalancing the entire game through massive amounts of changes! Still removable mid-game.

1. Zlashdrive

Zlashdrive Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Zlashdrive submitted a new mod:

Spooky Tweaks - Funbalancing the game through massive amounts of changes! Still removable mid-game!

Read more about this mod...

2. jfrank7

jfrank7 Space Hobo

this mod fixes everything i found annoying! im going to try and see if my server provider (gameserver) can add this mod to my server! it would be awesome if it works!

3. jonathonspy

jonathonspy Existential Complex

Brilliant mod!

4. jintoya

jintoya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i run with "improved storage" will the changes to storage that your mod dose mess with this or be overwritten?

5. Zlashdrive

It's only changing the storage size of a few vanilla lockers (racial exclusive ones), so there shouldn't be any issues unless the other mod also changes the size of those same lockers.

6. jintoya

jintoya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i belive it changes the size of every vanilla locker in the game.....it dosent matter anymore....my waypoints got killed right after i sorted 20 hours worth of looting and building.....my locker was empty and now its all gone.

7. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

Any chance of splitting the files up so we can pick and choose what to impliment?

Also, could you explain "It's also clientside muliplayer compatible, meaning others can play without the mod if they don't like it. " just a bit more?

If I have this mod installed in my pack, and on the server, can a friend of mine that is also on the same server NOT have the mod, and for them the quest chain will work as normal, items will do different, generally lesser values, and the ghost will be untouchable?

8. MrMadJackVIII

MrMadJackVIII Void-Bound Voyager

I have trouble when I use this mod, as teleporting sends me back to the original teleporter (even if it was a missions or dungeons). I will leave my full list of mods down. If any of them have a glaring problem with this mod, I would appreciate knowledge of this, Thanks!
    Yes, I know this is an insanely large list, so I decided to underline the mods I thought might conflict this one.
    - AccessGranted
    - Another Character Creation Mod
    - Avali - Triage
    - Beaks - Combinable Augments v1.1
    - Crew Plus (Earths Finest)
    - Custom NPC
    - Energy Regen
    - EnviroPack
    - Explorerpod
    - Extradungeons
    - Extra Zoom Levels
    - Felins
    - Galactic Shops by Tremerion
    - H19_Omnicrafter
    - Hylian Weapons of legends
    - InvisClothes
    - kao_challenge (Challenge Accepted)
    - LeiaOrgana
    - Link2411''s Weapon Case
    - Lyira's Gunshop_1_1
    - XS Mechs
    - Ore Plants+ (rams version)
    - Overwatch
    - pilch_techswap
    - Prismaugment
    - Rocketboots
    - Skizots_dozers
    - Sure Footed
    - Thing on your back by Tremerion
    - TRBP_Kraken_v007 (OP Items)
    - Universal Crafting
    - XCOM Mod 3.2
    - AugmentsforArmor
    - Complete Augment List at Lana
    - Complete Weapon List as Biggy
    - Extended GUI
    - Foxerhatpack
    - gimmecotton
    - grownupvoices
    - Hylotl Stuff
    - Instant_crafting_1-6
    - Mecharachnid v2.2
    - Munari
    - Plasma Gun Collection
    - Rock On
    - Undertale Music Pack
    - Weapon_stats_v1.0.1

Thanks for your time, and I hope you can fix this issue, whether it be with another mod, or just a problem within the mod on its own. Cheers!

9. Darkspinesupersonic8

Darkspinesupersonic8 Pangalactic Porcupine

This is a brlliant mod in every way, thoguh I wish you'd make it modular. Not everyone's able to use your mod because of how much it does (all awesome, though) and it makes it difficult to have to 'pick and choose' your mod or their own due to a fear of corruption or clashing of the mods. .etc .etc

10. Zlashdrive

I plan on releasing modules for the shop inventory expansions and skipping scan missions, but splitting EVERY tweak up into it's own mod would be way too much. The description will be updated to be a bit more clear on multiplayer. From what I've observed you need the mod installed on YOUR client to have item stat changes, whereas the host passes down shop and quest changes.

I'm not able to test all of these mods to find out which is incompatible (and can't find most), sorry. The problem is most likely caused by the "client.config.patch" file and "objects/ancient/challengedoor/challengedoor.object.patch" file in this mod, if you're willing to remove those two files and test again.

Lindazana likes this.
  11. Zlashdrive

Zlashdrive updated Spooky Tweaks with a new update entry:

Update 1

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

Good way to find a bug or problem is to go to a quiet area without NPCs, do the action that causes the bug, then go to the storage folder of your starbound game, and open the log and scroll to the end. If it doesn't tell you outright what the conflict is, it should at least narrow it down.

13. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Must admit it'll be usefull , i would like use your mod but i use a mod who change storage size and some tech :x

14. Zlashdrive

Update 2

jonathonspy likes this.
  15. Darkspinesupersonic8

EDIT: Neverind.. it appears I was using an outdated mod.. STill, this'd benefit from being split up into individual mods :/

16. SV7nBk3

SV7nBk3 Aquatic Astronaut

This is pretty much the only reason I started my own mods. Nearly all of the client side tweaks here are great but unfortunately unusable due to server side tweaks mixed in (such as larger storage sizes).

17. Darkspinesupersonic8

Indeed... If only they'd split it up. ... But I have a feeling they won't, which is a shame. I'd go and edit some of these myself, but I'm lazy.

To be completely honest I'd still use this, as it doesn't clash with any of my mods, but the way it cahnges teleportation... Augh. Disorienting af. I dislike how you just, >CLI - =WARP= < ... doesn't even finish the sound it plays when you click it and you warp. ... Disorienting... I had a mod that overrode it and only made ships travel 5X faster and teleportation got to keep it's >Tele-Start< and >Tele-End< graphics but instead skipped the part where you just skip through space down to the planet, but.. it's not updated and just yesterday it stopped working.

18. Zlashdrive

Update 3

jonathonspy likes this.
  19. jonathonspy

jonathonspy Existential Complex

Brilliant!
    do you think next update you could do something with the parachute?
    or capture pods? like a store selling all the monsters with unique names?

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  20. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

Will this work with the current version of SB, or did the updates break anything? This mod fixes so many stupidly arbitrary things the game had added and made things much more enjoyable.