The Penguin Syndicate XII - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Rgbunpro, Aug 3, 2016.

1. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Why no I would not..

2. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

I'm gonna make a reads list thingy. The day is ending in, what, 6 hours?

Oh... that's a shame, but it's better this way if you can't be active.

Well now.
    Vote: Miss Alkane

3. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

: T

Explain por favor?

4. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

No you should explain.

Any scum reads? Any reads? Any anything?

5. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Sorry school takes a lot of time. Ok well let's see.. Let me get home and read back and I'll give a little read

6. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Kinda eh list due to things not happening:

Arra - "Hrm". If Arra is a Conspiracist as they claim, potentially a confirmed civilian. I don't recall Arra doing anything like this before. I doubt this is a penguin trick.

CjBeats - Asking stuff. If I recall correctly, that's something both Civ and Pengu Cj share, I think. He did start MilkCalf lynchwagon just with a "defend yourself" comment and a vote, and let it become a lynch. Like it didn't even matter.

Karmin Arlert - New. "Taking notes". Eh. I don't know. Null I guess.

611 - Strikes me as erratic. Being himself? No clue. I don't like letting the MilkCalf wagon to end in a lynch, but... eh, I'm having trouble reading 611 this round. I've not seen him like this to be honest.

Zebe - beep boop

SpaceMonkeyRingo - Hasn't been doing much meaningful stuff. Did a random vote in the beginning though, which was off for him. Just kinda under the radar at the moment.

Apathy Applied - Nothing, nada, nil, zero, zilch... Total null.

HunterC1998 - I get Civilian vibes. Hunter was more aggressive as a Penguin when I played with them.

Zeskorion - Nothing out of ordinary. A little bit quieter than usually, though.

Miss Alkane - Again, nothing unusual, but knowing Alkane, that doesn't say much. If Arra's speaking the truth, Alkane has allies. Penguins? Stargazers? If the latter, I think there's been a hint... maybe? dunno I'm just hoping not a Priest.

Dragonclaw - not in this game lol wat those posts confused me

I could see our Penguins hiding in the lurkers... at least 1-2 of them perhaps. Not knowing exact numbers is kinda annoying. So this.
    Vote: SpaceMonkeyRingo

7. CjBeats

Vote: Alkane

Apparently you have allies we don't know about? Care to share with us?

(Ima hold off on my reads for now)

Zebe likes this.
  8. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Hahahaha... no.

I've never had an ally before, but even I know sharing too much about 'em would be a bad move. Even if it might prove I'm town, ain't no way I'm betraying my friend.

As for you. Well. Zebe made a good point about you starting the MC lynch. You're smart enough for that to be a Penguin thing for you, I believe. And that's a fact, not a simple "defend yourself".
    Even if MC did end up being a Cultist, that doesn't prove a thing. Flips tend not to matter when proving guilt or innocence - but reasons for voting or not voting do, as I already stated.

Vote: CjBeats.

Zebe likes this.
  9. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sometimes you should keep your trap shut.
    And no, I'm not clarifying which bit.

10. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

11. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Why do you keep doing that, though? Are you trying to make a wagon? Or just add to the pressure? ??? why

Zebe likes this.
  12. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Reasons.

Zebe likes this.
  13. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

That's not helpful.

Zebe likes this.
  14. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

I'd want to hear them, I'm gonna leave soon. I'd want to hear more opinions, since I won't be back before the Day's over.

That's not true. But I can get why you don't count that one time.

I see. But no chance.

15. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

What one time?

...oh.

That doesn't count.

Zebe likes this.
  16. CjBeats

RG when does this day end?

And Zebe I need more stuff to happen today to get more reads. Alkane is acting a little suspicous. So is 611, but he always does.

17. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

...oh heck.

We need a votecount.

18. SpaceMonkeyRingo

SpaceMonkeyRingo Big Damn Hero

I still have time. Barely. Ok well, right off the bat, @611 and @Zebe Care to actually give reasons for those votes?

You guys are always the first ones voting for me. Time to actually play.

611 seems quite suspicious, but when doesn't he? Don't trust him, but he isn't giving me town vibes.

Alkane seems...a little off. Like she's trying a new approach, or perhaps a role she hasn't had?

Apathy, gotta post more man

Zebe always voting for me always wrong. Why do you insist?

CJ asking questions getting the boat moving, i like it. Also town vibes.

Zeskorian null

Arra don't trust him, but really quiet.

Karmin arlert good friend, terrible player. Too quiet.

Hunter wasn't he scum twice in a row? Eh, I don't remember. Null

Please don't call me a zebe copy...

Vote: 611

Zebe, Alkanthe and CjBeats like this.
  19. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

This. He just seems off. I mean, he normally does, but I just don't trust him. Especially after those two (at least) bandwagon votes with barely any reason, if any. I'd have thought we were out of RVS by now... besides, that strategy isn't even RVS. It's like he's testing the waters, trying to figure out who people would be okay with lynching. Trying to get a wagon going on somebody, anybody. : ////

Both he and CJ have been seeming suspicious to me. I'm gonna stick with CJ, though. For now.

SpaceMonkeyRingo likes this.
  20. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

I was penguin only once, and no other type of noncivvie.

SpaceMonkeyRingo likes this.