1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded FurryBound Revival - A furry friendly Starbound server!

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Geodeek, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Mumu_Kokatsuna

Mumu_Kokatsuna Big Damn Hero

Just to know, does someone know how to planet chat with the new update?

2. Eradem

Eradem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yea. /l [message]
    Without []
    Unless of course you want brackets then by all means.

3. Coal the Cat

Coal the Cat Sandwich Man

4. meepcrux

meepcrux Void-Bound Voyager

I'm sorry if i crashed the server all I did was craft the VB-Diresword v10 thing D:

5. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Oh you didn't crash the server but the avali mod updated so you should probably re-craft that sword.

6. Redark

Redark Void-Bound Voyager

hey, uuh , what version is it?

7. Geodeek

Geodeek Pangalactic Porcupine

8. Tourain

Tourain Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys!
    Just a heads up... If you're experiencing the connection issue "Incoming client packet has caused an exception", it's because the mod "Phase Shift Unprotected" is creating issues for some people. If this happens to you, unsubscribe from that one mod and it should fix your connection issue!
    ALSO! Make sure you unequip "Phase Shift" before uninstalling the mod! Otherwise you'll have another headache issue...

Heads up Geodeek: The modpack has both the regular and "unprotected" phase shift mods in it. I'm not certain, but that may be part of the issue. :)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  9. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Yeah that woudl be rather problematic I'd imagine. The unprotected version is the actually good one but I asked him to add the old Blink tech back in as a mod so when that's added we shouldn't need to rely on phase tech anymore.

10. Tourain

Tourain Void-Bound Voyager

Blink tech would be nice, but I've fallen in love with phase tech for building. Especially tall structures! <3

11. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Yeah but yay you get to have options.

12. Geodeek

Having both versions should fix the issue. The author of the unprotected version changed it to a patch that requires the original, at Wellbott's request.

13. origamania

origamania Subatomic Cosmonaut

Note that the sergal race mod on the workshop is a few versions behind the one here in the forums.

14. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

If that's a problem for you, I'd recommend asking the author to keep both versions up to date.

15. origamania

The workshop version's uploader is not the author, he simply uploaded with permission.

16. Geodeek

Hm, thanks for the info. Hopefully the workshop uploader updates it soon as our entire mod management infrastructure is built around the workshop.

17. Geodeek

Err.. are you sure there is a version disparity? The last update on these forums is the "Eyes!" update from the 6th while the last update on Steam is the "Eyes!" update from the 7th.

18. origamania

Last time I checked there was a version disparity, seems like it got fixed.

19. Blastaway

Blastaway Cosmic Narwhal

Apparently the server's giving me a 'Connection terminated" when attempting to join as an Avali.

20. Geodeek

Ah crap, that wasn't supposed to happen yet. One sec.