The Penguin Games 2 [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Alkanthe, Jul 31, 2016.

1. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Um. Can you explain the logic out loud, because I followed absolutely none of it

Zebe likes this.
  2. SpaceMonkeyRingo

SpaceMonkeyRingo Big Damn Hero

:lickitung:

3. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Zebe and Hunter were both penguins in the last game and unless people can be penguins 2 times in a row I don't think they're penguins again. I don't know if that's how it works or not, but if I was the GM i wouldn't have people be penguins twice in a row

4. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ah.

GAMBLER'S FALLACY!

zeskorion and CjBeats like this.
  5. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

@Miss Alkane

You are allowed to be penguin multiple times in a row?

6. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

@Miss Alkane in the event that the Syndicate and a Cultist kill the same person one night, is that indicated in the day start post?

7. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Yes.
    No.

Zebe and 611 like this.
  8. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

!?!?
    There are 3 penguins you remember. And you just called eveyone but 2 people innocent...

Why does that include 611 and Squid too?

Vote:CjBeats

611 likes this.
  9. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Cultist is possible, unlikely, because that would be either a double role block, a double coordinate between the Syndicate and the cultust, or an alternating between the two.

Or arsonist. I think that's a possibility.

Zebe likes this.
  10. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Because: (too lazy to link right now, but Stitch, from Lilo and Stitch, going "Me cute, and FLUFFYYY!")

HunterC1998 likes this.
  11. CjBeats

I think you misunderstood what I said. I only called 3 people innocent. Everyone else I was saying could be a penguin.

12. CjBeats

By: that leaves, I meant that leaves these people as still the possibility to be a penguin.

13. CjBeats

Ok let me rephrase what I said so it makes more sense. Spacey was proved innocent. Zebe and Hunter i believe are innocent because they were penguins last time so I don't think they would be this time. That leaves everyone else who may or may not be penguins.

14. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

And a potential Arsonist.

15. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

(ghosty message- you do love the gamblers fallacy THAT MUCH?)

Zebe and 611 like this.
  16. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

No, y'all just keep making it.

zeskorion likes this.
  17. CjBeats

Idk tbh. I don't know what signs for an arsonist would look like. If you really want me to guess then I'd say maybe squid? He hasn't said much, so he's been able to pick up a lot more without drawing too much attention to himself.

18. Dras

Dras Void-Bound Voyager

I don't know if I'm just stupid or if all of us feel this way. But I have no idea what you're on about.

19. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Now for the doozy. Why are you town? What makes you town?

20. CjBeats

*sigh* I don't know how else to explain it. Ok the people who I, me myself, believe are town is: Zebe and Hunter because they were penguins in the last TPG so I don't believe they are again. Spacey was confirmed town. Everyone else could be a penguin