RELEASED Characters Replaced (Danny Fenton and Miles Edgeworth done!)

Discussion in 'Characters' started by DivineJustice, Aug 7, 2016.

1. DivineJustice

DivineJustice Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys, DivineJustice here and I figure I make a separate post to let you all know that I plan on making more characters to replace some of the characters in Stardew Valley. Well at least portrait wise for now. ^^; For those who don't know I made portraits of Phoenix Wright to replace Harvey as well as Pearl Fey to replace Jas. Here's the link for those who are curious.

http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/phoenix-wright-character-replacement-for-harvey.121249/#post-2986782

Here's my current list of who I plan on drawing next and who they will replace. Thanks to the awesome @Blooper8484 for making nearly all the sprites! I love them so much! And thank you @velverette for helping with making Tiffany's sprites! :D

Danny Fenton (Danny Phantom) - Sebastian (Done!) Danny aka Sebastian emotions.png
    Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) - Harvey (Done!) All emotions.png
    Tiffany Howe (My Ace Attorney character) - Leah (Done!) Tiffany aka Leah emotions.png
    Pearl Fey (Ace Attorney) - Jas (Done!) Pearly aka Jas emotions.png Jas.png
    Maya Fey (Ace Attorney) - Abigail (Done!) Maya aka Abigail emotions.png
    Sunset Shimmer (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls) - Maru (Done!) Sunset aka Maru emotions.png Sunset Nurse aka Maru Nurse.png
    Mia Fey (Ace Attorney) - Caroline (Done!) Mia aka Caroline emotions.png
    Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney) - Shane (Done!) Miles aka Shane.png
    Lightning McQueen (Pixar's Cars) - Alex (Portraits done!) Lightning aka Alex.png
    Snow White (Wolf Among Us) - Marine (Portraits done!) Snow White aka Marine emotions.png
    Kristoph Gavin (Ace Attorney) - Leah's EX (only as sprites. :rofl:)

--

Lizette Loocke (@Zalkyria's OC) - Emily (In progress)
    Sophia Loocke (@Zalkyria's OC) - Haley (In progress)
    Hiro Hamada (Big Hero 6) - Sam (In progress)
    Jamie Bennett (Rise of the Guardians) - Vincent (In progress)
    Rapunzel (Tangled) - Penny (In progress)
    Mother Gothel (Tangled) - Pam (In progress)
    Bigby Wolf (Wolf Among Us) - Mayor Lewis (In progress)
    Diego Armando (Ace Attorney) - Pierre (In progress)
    Maddie Fenton (Danny Phantom) - Robin (In progress)
    Jack Fenton (Danny Phantom) - Demetrius (In progress)
    Aunt Cass (Big Hero 6) - Jodi (In progress)
    Tadashi Hamada (Big Hero 6) - Kent (In progress)
    Carl Fredricksen (Pixar's Up) - George (In progress)
    Ellie Fredricksen (Pixar's Up) - Evelyn (In progress)
    Mario (Nintendo) - Gus (In progress)
    Luigi (Nintendo) - Linus (In progress)
    Shantae (Shantae: Half Genie Hero) - Sandy (In progress)
    Blaise Burns (@Zalkyria's OC) - Clint (In progress)

Those that are still left: Marlon and Willy

Elliott will be Legolas from Lord of the Rings. My friend asked Lemon who made this:

http://community.playstarbound.com/...s-more-update-seasons-for-hobbit-hole.109961/

if they can make Legolas. If they ever reply back, I'm gonna hold off making Legolas as Elliott. Also, I already have Gandalf as the wizard, so that's why he wasn't listed. And I feel Dwarf and Krobus don't need to be changed and that's why they weren't listed either.

Dialogue Changes will be uploaded as a mass file and another will have each character separate for those that don't want all the characters. For now it will just be mass upload until it is completed.

That is all I have so far. Just a note, this is merely for fun. If anyone has suggestions of other replacements, please feel free to ask. I will say ahead of time that I may not accept all suggestions. For example, I will not draw Winston Payne as Mayor Lewis. Only because I don't even like Payne and he doesn't fit Lewis at all. Not to mention I already picked who was gonna be Mayor Lewis as you can see. ^^; Also, I may ask if anyone can help with making sprites for the characters. Would be forever grateful! That is all!

NEWS FLASH!!! If anyone has the HD mod installed, you can now use my art of the characters I put on here in HD as well!

HD MOD LINK: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/999/?

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 10, 2017
      Acidella, MCMC, HiHaHi123 and 3 others like this.
    • Blooper8484

Blooper8484 Starship Captain

This looks really interesting, i hope you're able to do it! I may be able to help with some of the overworld sprites if you want, but not portraits because i suck at that

Zalkyria likes this.
      • DivineJustice

Thanks I would really appreciate that considering I love your Pearl sprite! :D

• Blooper8484

Thank you!:laugh: Whenever you need help then, just tell me

• DivineJustice

I did make Maya portraits for Abigail. :3 Would you mind making a Maya sprite character like you did with Pearl please? ^-^

• Blooper8484

Okay, i'll get to work, but give some time because i'm kinda busy right now and it's night where i am, sorry:cry: By the way, would you mind if i try to ask the creator of the hairstyle mod that did maya's hair? It's really good and i think it would fit well

• DivineJustice

Oh thank you! And that's fine, take your time. ^^ Also, I think she won't mind considering she gave my friend and I to use Phoenix's hair. :D You can even send her a comment that you are using it. ;)

• Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

• Blooper8484

Thank you! Then i'll get to work tomorrow when i wake up:laugh:

• velverette

velverette Subatomic Cosmonaut

I freaking love it!! So cute <3

• DivineJustice

Awe thank you! :3

velverette likes this.
                      • DivineJustice

I look forward to what you come up with! :D

• cankersaur

cankersaur Pangalactic Porcupine

Wait, did you actually draw these? They look exactly like the portraits from whichever game had the circus stuff.

• Zalkyria

Pearl and Maya are the sprites from the game, Phoenix Wright is the one she actually drew though.

• Blooper8484

I FINALLY finished Maya's sprites! Here:
                              Abigail.png
                              I'm so sorry it took so much time to make, i was really busy, and please tell me if there's something you don't like about it.

Zalkyria likes this.
                              • Zalkyria

They came out amazing! I'm going to make the xnb file right now :D

Update: So I uploaded it into my game but I notice when Maya walks sideways it seems a part of the sprite has seeped into the frame? Also it is when she faces to the left, which when she stands still it looks like she is in the middle of walking xD

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
                                • Zalkyria

If you want I'm going to upload what I just edited and going to test it to see if it fixes the problem.
                                  Abigail.png

Update: Yeah got it fixed, the pixel that bled through was coming through the part where you only see her back walking, the extra pixel that was supposed to be her shoe was doing it so I removed it.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
                                  • Blooper8484

Oh, i'm sorry, i wasn't able to try out the sprite so i didn't know. Thanks for fixing it!

• Zalkyria

No problem, thanks for making her! She came out so good! :D

• Blooper8484

Thank you!:laugh: