The Penguin Games 2 [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Alkanthe, Jul 31, 2016.

1. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

you look freaky

The Squid and Zebe like this.
  2. SpaceMonkeyRingo

SpaceMonkeyRingo Big Damn Hero

Perhaps i am just embracing the game more? Less nervous?

3. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

It is really quiet, which is unlike last game. Maybe because the penguins aren't as experienced as the last ones? As in they don't know exactly what to do, so they're kinda not talking as much which in turn is making the chat quieter.

@Zebe mind doing a word wall? What are your thoughts on everyone

4. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Maybe. I think you've been quieter as well... We've got a few totally inactivess here too.

I missed the wall causse downtime. Tomorrow...

5. SpaceMonkeyRingo

SpaceMonkeyRingo Big Damn Hero

Why don't we lynch inactives today and settle our disputes tomorrow?

6. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

But just how do we figure out who is worth lynching and don't just lose a potential good vote?

7. CjBeats

Yeah I've been quieter but that's mostly cause I don't have as much time anymore cause school started, so I miss a lot of the convos that go on.

We should probably lynch someone today, but no one has really done much today to be lynched for it

Zebe likes this.
  8. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

In my eyes, you look equally as freaky.

Zebe likes this.
  9. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

I just don't know what I should say. At least what I should say to be helpful, but I'm terrible at guessing.

10. CjBeats

Alkane when does this day end? And what's the vote count?

11. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

5 votes to majority.
    Not Voting
    - HunterC1998, CjBeats, The Squid, Dragonclaw, Zebe, Dras, 611, zeskorion, SpaceMonkeyRingo
    zeskorion - Zebe
    Zebe - zeskorion, SpaceMonkeyRingo
    SpaceMonkeyRingo - Dras

The Day ends at 5pm EST tomorrow.

The Squid and Zebe like this.
  12. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

I'll try to make a read wall later today, after re-reading all of thiss. But for now I think we should either lynch an inactive, or zesko or SMR for yesterday's mislynch. But I dunno if that's a ssmart move at all.

Everyone sshould post whatever reads or gut feelings they have about other playerss. At least we'd have something to work with, I guess.

611 likes this.
  13. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I had a musing to a post that I forgot about it, let me go get it.

Zebe likes this.
  14. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

That second statement is most interesting to me. Scum tend to have this habit of trying tob look town in small ways...like by trying to appear town by being concerned about your life at night. Fits his playstyle to do it too.

Thoughts?

Zebe likes this.
  15. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Interesting, but I don't really think so. Saying that just sounds very zesko, regardless of his alignment.

16. CjBeats

To whoever it may concern, these are my thoughts on who could possibly be the penguins. So it's highly unlikely for Zebe or Hunter to be the penguins. I know I'm not a penguin. I also believe Zesk is not a penguin. So that leaves 611, Dragonclaw, Dras, The Squid, and SMR. Now that's 5 people, and there's only 3 penguins. So here is who I believe are the penguins: SMR, He's been in three games I believe, one with Alkane and one with RG, and he's been a little quieter this game than others, as if he doesn't exactly know how to do the penguin style. He also has jumped on lynches pretty fast which is suspicious. 611, he's good at this game so he knows how to play the penguin card. But he also did try to protect Arra who was a civ. Those are 2 who I believe are the penguins, but I'm not sure about the rest. I have absolutely no reads on the squid, and the other two haven't necessarily said to much for me to go off of.

Anyhow Vote: Spacey

You already know my reasoning.

Zebe likes this.
  17. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Regardless, he needs looking into, rather than just sitting idly on our laurels about it.

Zebe likes this.
  18. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

True. What do we have, 4 hourss? I better get into reading and making reads.

19. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

I think the one i would rather lool into is you. You seemed oddly okay with nearly being lynched last night before it switched last second

611 likes this.
  20. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

What can I say, I'm fabulous.