1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Portable Outpost (Quest Console) 1.9.1 for Starbound 1.4

Access Outpost quests, shops and services from your ship/base!

1. themrpiggy22

themrpiggy22 Pangalactic Porcupine

themrpiggy22 updated Portable Outpost (Quest Console) with a new update entry:

BIG FEATURE RELEASE: Access and replay sidequest missions from S.A.I.L, missions and new vendors!

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. jerrycraft2000

jerrycraft2000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

so I'm not if I should put this or on discussion.
    So, keepin it short: playing 1.0, and installed the portable outpost mod, however this has broken the mechants down, no So I've been having problems accessing the outpost traders, no matter how many times I interact with it, Ive probably pressed E more than a Vulcan minigun shoots 5.56 rounds (not the star treck type of Vulcan, the RL Vulcan minigun, research it)

3. themrpiggy22

Post a copy of your starbound.log file after trying to access the vendors so I can troubleshoot for you. It is working for me so I am not sure of the problem just yet.

4. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

After unpacking the assets and all mods to make sure, it appears that the vanilla quests no longer have templates/names/something that the portable quest console searches for. Not uploading the .log since the forum won't accept files that are over 250 MB.

Attached Files:

5. themrpiggy22

6. themrpiggy22

Fixed it now. Don't know why it was crashing your game and not others but the quest names were wrong. They must have changed it on launch from the Unstable and I didn't notice.

7. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

It wasn't crashing, just generating logspam.

8. themrpiggy22

Ah, okay, but still weird how it didn't come up on mine. Thanks for notifying me anyway.

9. themrpiggy22

10. Kocy24

Kocy24 Space Hobo

Hey man I downloaded your mod, because I'm trying to get the "King Barbarian" achievement. I already did the "A Challenger Approaches" quest with my friends and they did get the achievement, however I did not. So I was hoping that with your mod I will be able to replay this quest again, but I can't access it from S.A.I.L.

Could you please help me somehow?

11. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

If you haven't gotten the quest from Nuru on your own, you won't get the mission or the achievement for it.

12. themrpiggy22

The mission only unlocks in SAIL when you have the quest active (this is so you only get access to it when you should). I will try and find a workaround for this for people who have already done the quests.

13. themrpiggy22

Hotfix [9/12/16]

14. themrpiggy22

15. themrpiggy22

16. themrpiggy22

Racial Quest Consoles and Sign Store

17. themrpiggy22

18. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

Really derpy question, but I've recently rebooted my universes, which meant getting a new quest console. So I got the chip this run around and it says to craft at the Inventor's Table- unfortunately, it doesn't show up there :S I'm not sure what the bug is, but my character (a fenenox) doesn't have access to the craft recipe. Is there another item required to be picked up or discovered to craft it?

19. themrpiggy22

Sorry, the quest Console can no longer be crafted with custom races but I'm working on a fix for that.

In the meantime: /admin
    /spawnitem questconsole
    /admin

20. themrpiggy22