1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Logistics Frigate Reborn V4 1.4

A resurrection of v4 of the famous Logistics Frigate by graycatgrayhat

1. sashyme

sashyme Phantasmal Quasar

sashyme submitted a new mod:

Logistics Frigate Reborn V4 - A resurrection of v4 of the famous Logistics Frigate by graycatgrayhat

Read more about this mod...

2. sashyme

3. Comito

Comito Pangalactic Porcupine

What are the differences between V3 and V4?

4. sashyme

v3 has different door placement and 1 room more

5. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

You may want to check the file names of the alternate colors, most of them don't match the file name listed in the structure and blockkey files, I have a personal edit of the original mod and discovered that issue.

Also since the rooms and doors are different, it effects what opens up at the different tier levels.

6. sashyme

Hi, I don't see any different file names there in extra colors, could you be more specific?

7. sashyme

8. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

If you look in the structure files, they list "frigate_back_lit.png" and "frigate_front_lit.png" instead of "frigate_lit_back.png" and "frigate_lit_front.png" like the actual image file names. I corrected this on my copy by changing the image file names to match what is listed in the structure files.

9. sashyme

oh ok, will fix that, thanks

PS: Fixed, thanks again

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  10. sashyme

11. sashyme

you lay there yes, have to jump up. What is the problem with the quest?? Just go to sail and press E.

12. hexx77x

hexx77x Void-Bound Voyager

sorry, wasnt the ship. another mod was blocking quest scripting. (fyi it was the no ship pets mod)

13. Nightmaster

Nightmaster Pangalactic Porcupine

Is there a way to install this mod only for one race? I wish that my humans or Apex started with that ship

14. MudKipz_

MudKipz_ Void-Bound Voyager

Possibly a stupid question, but does this mod work with the newly released starbound 1.0? I noticed some of of he file paths are different...

15. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

@Nightmaster, To install this like this for specific races, just delete the unwanted race folders from the mod before starting the game.

@MudKipz_, Yes this mod works on the latest version of Starbound, I may not have this exact mod, but a similar one and so far no problems.

Question for sashyme, did you change the teleporter object or just the images they use?

16. sashyme

I made a smaller teleporter object, can also load the mod, I've put it up too.

17. sashyme

Well lol, it is in the stable mods and says release, should explain it. :nurucool:

18. MudKipz_

MudKipz_ Void-Bound Voyager

I understand that. I just wanted to confirm since some of the file paths in the game folder and in the install instructions differ.

19. sashyme

Sorry for the confusion, it just works with installing in starbound/mods of course.

20. Ancev Caine

Ancev Caine Existential Complex