RP Project 10 IC (DEAD)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by SpaceMonkeyRingo, Jul 19, 2016.

1. SpaceMonkeyRingo

SpaceMonkeyRingo Big Damn Hero

-The Story-
    It started back in medieval times with crazy cultists trying to crate perfect warriors and evolved over time into a government funded program building mechanical agents from the ground up. The most notable subject would have to be the knight deemed the name Sir One, for he was the first of his kind. He was altered by dark magics to be stronger and faster and more resistant than his lesser brethren. He, unfortunately passed away from what the medieval doctors could not recognize as cancer. A long time later, during the Renaissance, A second "super soldier" was created. He was an average man who was given a special suit of armor and specially crafted weapons made from rare and expensive materials that stood the test of time long enough for a third suit to be made and mass produced during the 1700's. Later during the 1700's, after the project proved to be a total disaster, a fourth model was created and soon after, also scrapped. By now these were nothing but hollow machines. The fifth model was made in 1795 and lasted until 1804. The sixth model was created and scrapped in the same week. The seventh model, probably the 2nd longest lasting lasting, lasted from 1810 all the way to the 1880's. In 1900, the ninth model was created. Along with the ninth model of these unnamed government projects were a number of augmentation programs. These augmentation programs gave birth to many important "users" such as Agent C. Volt and Agent Viper. In the early 1900's the tenth and most successful model was created. Christened, oh so creatively, Project 10, this machine was destined to be the best Agent the program would ever see. He was stronger, faster, stealthier, and more intelligent than all but one augmented soldier. That soldier was, of course, Viper. They were a team. Neither was better than the other, however both claimed to be. They were the best of friends, going on many adventures and solving ancient puzzles together. They thwarted many many enemies, exploring deep into their own psyches and discovering new things about themselves that they never would know otherwise. Project 10 was engineered to be a semi-organic machine, meaning that, while he kept most of his physical abilities honed to perfection, he would age and one day he would cease to exist, if his creators so desired. Later models were created without this feature, making 10 even more one of a kind. Over the years, he proved to be even more powerful than his predecessors and all of the models created after him. He grew old and changed having learned many new techniques and abilities over the years. Now he is old and you are his pupil. You must learn to master the arts on different missions and such as you will be trained my the greatest warrior ever to live.
    P.S: This is basically the way this entire world functions, kinda like Divergent, but under these conditions.

There are different starting points in the story for the three different "races"
    Machines - You awake in a factory. You have been recently finished and are ready for work. You must find your way to the main control area for an assignment,
    Augmented - You are in the barracks, along with many other augmented soldiers. You have just been called in for debriefing, you must report to the main control area.
    Human - You are either a fighter or a farmer.
    -Farmer- you are doing your job and tending to your farm. You notice some of your weekly supplies haven't been shipped in several weeks and you haven't gotten a reason why. You must head to the city and discover more.
    -Fghter(warrior/ranger)- You have been spending time with loved ones recently. Sadly, you must return to the city and find out what you are to do next.

Name:
    Race:
    Class:
    Stats
    Strength: 7
    Speed: 7
    Agility:7
    Endurance: 7
    Charisma: 7
    Persuasion:7
    Intelligence: 7
    Luck: 7
    Melee: 7
    Ranged: 7
    Appearance:

All stats start at 7, max is 20. You have a total of 50 points to spend on your stats

((If you have something to say OOC in your IC post put it in double parenthesis, like so))

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  2. alextulinov

alextulinov Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Name:faraday drake Race:fenerox Gender:male Class:aug Strength:15 Speed:9 Agility:15 Endurance:15 Charisma:8 Persuasion:10 Intelligence:14 Luck:13 Melee:8 Ranged:13 Appearance:37 years old, battle scar on left eye,bionic left arm,1 meter 80 Faraday was sitting in the barracks playing cards with his bunkmate Cornelius,it's surprisingly easy to hide cards in your fur.He was about to pull out as the intercom started a message for all augmented soldiers of at least 3rd rank to get into main control,not much happiness in that he thought as he got up and put his winnings in his pocket,a 1k voxel and an outlawed burst round magazine.He was accompanied by the newbie florian who was apparently a tactical prodigy and Peter hemming from the neighboring barrack.there seemed to be people everywhere which isn't new for a military base but this time it seemed like there were even more people than usual. Inform me of any mistakes I made since I'm new to role playing.

3. SpaceMonkeyRingo

There is an Application skeleton this is used to format the character application. I keep forgetting to change a few things over between here and the OOC. Your stats add up to 120, while the max is 50, but let me double chack and i'll get back to you about it. Also, please follow This link and repost this in the OOC.

Name:
    Race:
    Class:
    Stats
    Strength: 7
    Speed: 7
    Agility:7
    Endurance: 7
    Charisma: 7
    Persuasion:7
    Intelligence: 7
    Luck: 7
    Melee: 7
    Ranged: 7
    Appearance:
    This is the format for the character application, please post the new app. in the OOC in the above format.
    Also if NPC's are to be made, they will be made by me. There was too much on this post and it kinda starts forming more of the story than it's supposed to. It's meant to be a simple few sentences about what he was doing and then he started heading up on his way, by himself unless I assign an NPC to his side, OK?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  4. SpaceMonkeyRingo

Also, your application needs to be by itself and once I have approved you, you can make a post with story-related stuff in it

And, my bad your stats DO add up to 50, but i would like for you to put a [+ ] in front of them with however much you add to 7 to get it there, so for example: Endurance: 13 [+6]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  5. alextulinov

alextulinov Scruffy Nerf-Herder

alright,thanks I'm new to this and have no idea how this works.