1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) v1.64

Converts stuff into seeds. Farm stuff!

1. rylasasin

rylasasin Cosmic Narwhal

Er, sorry, minor correction:

BAR Plants don't have tiers. Iron Bar, Copper Bar, Silver Bar, Gold Bar. All the bars.

greenRAM likes this.
  2. greenRAM

greenRAM Giant Laser Beams

I see. I'll be going thorugh those refined ore plants next then. Thanks for letting me know. Looks like I'm going to be kept busy for awhile. If I'm feeling up to it it might be neat to redo the tiers for those to be more interesting or challanging.

3. Liton

Liton Void-Bound Voyager

Hey there, it's me again. Great stuff on fixing the Tech Cards :) They do work in game now, but I found another issue with them. They're invisible. Not just the icon, but the plant too! Now I'm wondering if I can harvest is successfully and keep track of it :p

4. Snebbers

Snebbers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You've put
    Code:
    {"op":"add","path":"/durasteeloret0Harvest002","value":[[0,{"pool":[{"weight":0.5,"item":["durasteelore",1]},{"weight":0.3,"item":["durasteelore",1]},{"weight":0.2,"item":["durasteelore",1]}],"poolRounds":[[1,1]]}]]},
    {"op":"add","path":"/durasteeloreHarvest002","value":[[0,{"pool":[{"weight":0.5,"item":["durasteelore",1]},{"weight":0.3,"item":["durasteelore",2]},{"weight":0.2,"item":["durasteelore",4]}],"poolRounds":[[1,1]]}]]},
    {"op":"add","path":"/durasteeloret2Harvest002","value":[[0,{"pool":[{"weight":0.5,"item":["durasteelore",2]},{"weight":0.3,"item":["durasteelore",4]},{"weight":0.2,"item":["durasteelore",8]}],"poolRounds":[[1,1]]}]]},
    {"op":"add","path":"/durasteeloret3Harvest002","value":[[0,{"pool":[{"weight":0.5,"item":["durasteelore",4]},{"weight":0.3,"item":["durasteelore",8]},{"weight":0.2,"item":["durasteelore",16]}],"poolRounds":[[1,1]]}]]},
    {"op":"add","path":"/durasteeloret4Harvest002","value":[[0,{"pool":[{"weight":0.5,"item":["durasteelore",8]},{"weight":0.3,"item":["durasteelore",16]},{"weight":0.2,"item":["durasteelore",32]}],"poolRounds":[[1,1]]}]]},

twice in the cropharvest.treasurepools.patch file

Lines 466 to 470 and lines 486 to 490

5. greenRAM

I see what I did. Fixed it for the next update.
    Strange. Oddly, it didn't break anything. I fixed it for the next update.

The next update will not come out until I've gone through all of the refined ores properly and maybe fixed the ultimate plants.

6. Snebbers

Another bug, in /objects/farmables/techchip techchipseed.object

Code:
    "objectName" : "techcardseed",

<SNIP>

"inventoryIcon" : "techcardseedicon.png",
      "orientations" : [
      {
      "dualImage" : "techcardseed.png:<color>.<stage>.<alt>",

<SNIP>

"harvestPool" : "techcardHarvest002",

This results in invisible seeds and crops due to looking for a file that doesn't exist. As all the files are actually labelled "techchip" rather than "techcard"

Didn't even notice the post above, completely ignore. I am the tired from the study. Murder me now.

7. JosMejia

JosMejia Space Hobo

How do I install this?

8. Silent Strider

Silent Strider Pangalactic Porcupine

9. Aimlessimp05

Aimlessimp05 Pangalactic Porcupine

you should know that the tech card plants are invisble. the evryting is just not visable. it is still harvestable tho. it seems to have the same growthrate as modules do so its not hard to get them when they are grown.

10. Snebbers

If you read a couple of posts above, you'll see it's coming in the next update.

11. greenRAM

@Aimlessinp05

Sorry about that. I'll update soon with the fix. There's going to be a big update next, but I have to finish troubleshooting it first to make sure everything new works. It might take awhile as there's a lot to go through.

Thanks for bearing with me. The feedback has really helped.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  12. Aimlessimp05

THanks for the update. I know there were other posts but i felt i needed to say something as well. And i believe that it was also needed to post that it is stall harvestable and grows af fast as the mm modules. but then agin that is me. plus i am blind sometimes.

13. greenRAM

greenRAM updated Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) with a new update entry:

Tiered Produce Plants? Canvas?! Fired Clay! Yay!

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. Aimlessimp05

15. Sparksol

Sparksol Phantasmal Quasar

I suspect you're already aware of it, but another base ore from the moons missing from the lists:
    Crystal Erchius Fuel
    In-code name appears to be "solidfuel"

greenRAM likes this.
  16. Asterixbit6387

Asterixbit6387 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Your mod is missing refined ferozium plants, although I already said this to you in a review...

greenRAM likes this.
  17. Luxeo

Luxeo Big Damn Hero

Hi
    everytime I use the seed machine, my game stops and gives me an error. I have tried installing on a clean install but the problem still orrurs.

Awesome mod by the way. :)

Attached Files:

18. Riddle78

Riddle78 Subatomic Cosmonaut

So,I've been playing Starbound with a friend,and discovered something; The Seed Machines don't appear in the Infinity Express. I just checked for singleplayer,and the machines were in there,so this is related to multiplayer. We both have the same version of the mod,the latest as of last night. Is it intentional that the mod doesn't work for multiplayer?

19. greenRAM

I'm sorry. I don't know how multiplayer works with mods. If someone knows and there's something I can do on my end just let me know and I'll fix it.

Yup. It will be included in the next update. I also finished going through the ultimate plants and fixing them. I also adding a few other missing things like the Crystal Erchius Fuel. For future reference, you'll have a better chance of getting a response from me by dropping in to these discussions.

Got it! It will be included in the next update.

I'll keep working a bit before doing another update. I want to add a few more things and do some testing to make sure everything is working alright still.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  20. Luxeo

Luxeo Big Damn Hero

Hi, concerning my last post, is there any reason why I keep getting a "AssetException" error every time I use any of the machines from the mod?