RP Ruined

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Relten, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Fieke also follows along. "Not sure what I need, but I might find something useful."

2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Yes, same here. I would like to get some more parts, I didn't bring too much with me. And maybe some more mobile clothing, I don't think a dress will be the best for riding a camel in the desert.'

3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I hear white cloth is best. Something about how it reflects light better. I might have to pick up something as well; my outfit is ill suited for deserts."

4. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"I'm unsure of what to buy... If I can even buy anything with this little amount of currency..."

5. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Well, let's help each other out then.' She gives Fieke a smile.
    'Oh, don't worry, I can cover for you if you need help with cash. You could also try bartering by trading your wares for theirs.'

Relten likes this.
  6. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"Don't forget a hat...we're in for a lot of sun.."

Relten likes this.
  7. Jareix Cryvix

"Fair point..."

Relten likes this.
  8. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

@critsarecool @Roland Weiss @HunterC1998 @Jareix Cryvix
    You eventually reach the market. street lamps barely illuminate the vast amount of stall within the bazaar.

Many of the stalls are closed for the night, and the few that are still open are mostly run by cutthroats and scammers.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Hydris looks around for everyone

" Three eyes....aaand I cant see anyone... "

10. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"Watch your pockets and purses here..and don't hold money out in sight..well..I doubt I'm gonna find what I'm looking for here..just stick together.." He keeps to the side of the group, resting one hand over his pocket of money, the other over his revolver.

11. Jareix Cryvix

Gla' nervously grips his staff and keeps his shawl concealing his face

12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Fieke rests a hand on the heavy wrench she has hanging from her belt. "Bit of a shame that so few are open now; you would think more would be out and about at night. The temperature is certainly more tolerable."

13. Jareix Cryvix

"A bit cold for my tastes personally... What do you suppose would be needed beyond rations, water, additional tools, and camel food?"

14. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Kamilia stops before the Jaded Dragon Hotel and sizes up it's bland exterior. "Well, shall we go inside? I hope we can get a good deal on the rooms." She glances around at the group and approaches the entrance, noting the sparse attempts at decoration, a resigned sigh escaping her.