Adds experience bars.

1. spacechase0

spacechase0 Ketchup Robot

2. DarkOmegaMK2

DarkOmegaMK2 Pangalactic Porcupine

This is so cool, i like it a lot!

• Megatroll

Megatroll Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the very useful mod, but I question whether or not the council would change the color of the Farming skill? Someone unfamiliar with the game think that this is Foraging skill. My proposal would be as follows: the color of the Farming skill will be in hexadecimal as follows (CD7F32).

• Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Thats a really nice mod c: I was wondering if those bars could replace the bars that show up on the pause menu, where you can see your current lvl on a skill.

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Very interesting mod, and visually very well integrated into the game aesthetic. Nice work.

• DraminOver

DraminOver Void-Bound Voyager

It would be nice if you could actually see the number of floor in the mines

• spacechase0

That's what the icons were supposed to be for. They're the same ones used when leveling up.

I was originally going to make the foraging skill brown (I initially pulled the colors from the icon borders) but it ended up being too dark. That's a nice color though. So I've changed the foraging skill to that instead (to match the borders like I originally meant to).

Maybe in the future. I don't feel like implementing that right this second. :p If you just don't like it showing all the time, you can toggle it with X now.

Fixed in the new version.

Corraidhín likes this.
              • spacechase0

DarkOmegaMK2 likes this.
              • Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Thanks c: thats amazing!

• SkepticFish

SkepticFish Aquatic Astronaut

Does this mod still work? I can't figure out how to get it to show up...

• GSPU

GSPU Phantasmal Quasar

Nah, gotta wait until he updates it again. I've been waiting patiently, and I'll wait longer for his mods.

• spacechase0

Actually, it does work. Make sure you are using SMAPI 0.40.1.1-3. (The previous 1.1 versions don't work, no matter what I tried.)

• GSPU

GSPU Phantasmal Quasar

Ahh, okay. I knew it was weird when I first tried it out when the first SMAPI version for 1.1 came out. I'll give that a shot then!

• vola124@me

vola124@me Intergalactic Tourist

Im not sure where to add the files I downloaded. I've never downloaded a mod before, so I looked up a video on how to do It. I got to the place with all the different folders (Animals, buildings characters, etc.) are. I dont know where to put the files in and which ones to put in. plz halp

• Hammurabi

Hammurabi Big Damn Hero

This is a SMAPI mod. The first thing you need to do is download and install SMAPI ("Stardew Modding API"). After you do that, there should be a "Mods" folder in your main Stardew Valley folder (the one where your .exe is); this is where you'll be placing the mod folder.

If installed correctly, you should have a "manifest.json" file located at "\Stardew Valley\Mods\ExperienceBars\"

• spacechase0

• spacechase0

• Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Hi , i don't know why but your mod is listed in the starbound mods , i think you fail somewhere with tag or when posting ^^' , anyways it's not a complain post , just to let you know, have a good day ^^

Edit : infact no , the forum list both game by defaut (then we must select a game on the left) , nevermind sorry ^^)

• Mylestone

Mylestone Subatomic Cosmonaut

Awesome mod, I'm wondering if you could make it compatible with the Level Extender mod so the graphics don't disappear when leveling past 10. Thanks.

• spacechase0

HopeWasHere likes this.