Network of Starbound Fanfiction Writers

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by SB Fanfiction Network, Nov 20, 2015.

1. can i get in on this

Zebe likes this.
  2. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

Idk man, I'm seeing people magically transform into anthromorphic crickets, we may wanna get out of here before we get hit too...

3. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

If you're referring to me, this is a Floran, actually. Though I understand the confusion. They're not really a normal Floran.

Zebe likes this.
  4. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Yep, if you got any Starbound writings. Fill an app and send it so it can be approved. You don't need to be a member to talk in here or in the Skype chat, though. Or dunno about the Skype chat actually, that isn't a SB thing in particular.

Nobody's transforming into crickets here.

Actually, nobody's doing anything here.

It's gotten pretty quiet...

Alkanthe likes this.
  5. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Well, most of us migrated to the skype or the discord, so this thread is kinda quiet :p

6. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Yeah. I haven't visited Discord in ages, that seems quieter than Skype. It looks like we don't even have half of the clan members anywhere but listed in the OP. I don't think some members have either Skype or Discord.

7. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Skype is much more active than Discord indeed (ashamebecausediscordisbetterbooshameonyou), but yeah we are like eight on Skype and seven on Discord.

8. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I'm not offended. Cricket might've been, but you're not talking to them. I was simply explaining.

9. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Hmm. Let me tag everyone that hasn't posted here recently or arent in the two groups, if they have missed alerts or something.
    @jpmrocks @Captain Karo @Warget @Jareix Cryvix @AliasPseudonym @jumjummju @Gilligan Lanley @AfterBurner0

If you got an alert: We've got both a Skype and a Discord places for discussion. Just give usernames/whatever is needed so we can add you.

The Squid, Jareix Cryvix and Lodish like this.
  10. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Zebe likes this.
  11. Combozone

Combozone Existential Complex

So what has everyone been writing nowadays?
    I have like 4 unfinished projects (mostly because I'm not in a writing mood right now), but I would like to see what other people have going on!

Zebe, The Squid, Lodish and 1 other person like this.
  12. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

Possibly remaking Chronic Chronicles, and working currently (As we speak) on a project called Dead Echoes

EDIT: Also, my Skype is Wilfrey Emundans, send me an invite if you so wish on Skype. I do not have a Discord but may get one when I can focus my attention span enough to do so.

13. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

The rest of Unheard Screams, the final chapter in the Untold trilogy... (It's a roleply btw)

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  14. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Still on my fiction, chapter 2 is almost done. Lot of stuff to correct.

15. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

I wasnt aware of the Skype chat.

16. Man I haven't written a starbound fanfic in ages. It's probably been literal years...anything I wrote then I wouldn't want to share lol

17. Say, whatever did happen to those...

18. The Squid and Zebe like this.
  19. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Oh welp the forums went down and I forgot to reply. Like I said you don't need to be a member to discuss in places, so no need for Starbound fics for that.

But if you want to be a member just fill the application in the thread OP and PM it to me so it can be accepted and added to the member list.

20. I may at some point. It depends on my energy level.

Zebe likes this.