1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED WIP: Explorer Pod Vehicle 1.3.2

A exploration porpuse vehicle so u can fly and dive alrough.

1. luki3m

luki3m Phantasmal Quasar

luki3m submitted a new mod:

WIP: Explorer Pod Vehicle - A exploration porpuse vehicle so u can fly and dive alrough.

Read more about this mod...

Shadox2.0 likes this.
  2. LoneSlider

LoneSlider Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Small request. If the character is in, outside lamp on a branch sticking out. Not good

3. Plex_Director

Plex_Director Pangalactic Porcupine

The concept intrigues me and I feel pleasantly reminded of the long defunct "personal submersible" mod.
    Your approach however looks far more promising and vanilla friendly.
    Definitely on my watch-list and I'll try it out once environmental damage prevention is implemented.

May I suggest something?
    Perhaps some variants of the craft may be worth a thought so it doesn't become the be-all-end-all super vehicle and overshadows everything.
    So maybe each environmental hazard should have its own specially adapted version of the pod and in return lack flight but still function as a regular hovercraft on the ground?
    This way the player would have to plan a little more ahead.

4. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine

could you add it in steam workshop plz ?

5. Erazil

Erazil Subatomic Cosmonaut

yes please , its more easy for follow the update :)

6. rylasasin

rylasasin Cosmic Narwhal

Any chance of any sort of weapon? or at least some sort of toggle repulser/shield to safely bat away enemies or hazards?

7. demonix

demonix Subatomic Cosmonaut

really like the concept, great mod, also if you have an epp if you doesn't...

8. luki3m

luki3m Phantasmal Quasar

9. Erazil

thx for update :)
    steam workshop any chance ?

10. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Nice mod! And given that the vehicle has no guns, and no protections so far, the price seems fair to me. Just three suggestions: when you finish making the lava/poision/drown protected scripts/sprites, make them different vehicles so it even gives a sense of progression and also, a more aero/hydro-dynamic vehicle sprite would be great! (Not that the current one is ugly haha)
    Another one is to make vehicles towards FU and other massive mods, especially FU since it adds new weathers, biomes, liquids and etc.

11. luki3m

luki3m Phantasmal Quasar

Sorry everyone for not reply, i was busy the past week.

Well don't know how to mod, i'm just doing the sprites Y-Y i'll see if Lefl (the guy behide the mechanics) will help me out with all the requests, by the way, eviromental hazard protection are already implemented, but i'll try to learn something to make the things more like u said :) thanks for the suggestions.

I've tried to put it on steam but i didn't figured it out how to upload the mod.

i'm trying to make the racial styles for the vehicle, and if i figure how to make diferent vehicles with diferent eviromental hazard protection, maybe i'll just recolor it.

and here is the hylotl and avian styles, i'm still working on it

[​IMG] [​IMG]

jonathonspy and Plex_Director like this.
  12. luki3m

luki3m Phantasmal Quasar

Well it's on Steam now.

13. Plex_Director

Plex_Director Pangalactic Porcupine

Bless my gas, that is some seriously awesome spritework you have going on there!
    I'm truly looking forward to when this mod is complete.

jonathonspy and luki3m like this.
  14. Erazil

thanks you luki3m for push in workshop ;)
    new race look is really nice , good job :)

15. luki3m

luki3m Phantasmal Quasar

16. manmanchan

manmanchan Big Damn Hero

Hey, stupid question, what are your characters wearing in both of the screen-shots?

17. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

Make Them DYE-ABLE!!!

18. luki3m

luki3m Phantasmal Quasar

On the human i'm using, Snow infantry chest and legs, pilot googles, foundry poreman pack, and on the viera i'm using the iron tier armo of the race, and valkyrie helm, and baron cape painted of white.

I don't know how to do it D: .

AArticuno3 likes this.
  19. luki3m

luki3m Phantasmal Quasar

luki3m updated WIP: Explorer Pod Vehicle with a new update entry:

Avian Explorer Pod

Read the rest of this update entry...

20. otisjasmodeus

otisjasmodeus Subatomic Cosmonaut

id say either do the novakid, or human, though I think human may be easiest to design, due to the fact you have the hover bikes to work off of for the design.