Mob Suggestion: Add some way to move livestock

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by ZeeHero, Aug 3, 2016.

1. ZeeHero

ZeeHero Pangalactic Porcupine

Currently livestock cannot be moved, and that means if they get loose in your base they're there for good. Please add some way to move livestock from one place to the other.

Jappards, Griwon and Yusuke Urameshi like this.
  2. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

There could be several ways. The easiest would be to use Capture Pods. Another possibility would be to be able to lure them around. Another possibility would be to add a weapon that can harm them.

3. ZeeHero

ZeeHero Pangalactic Porcupine

Like a slaughtering implement of some kind, kill your livestock for large amounts of steak and poultry!

garglingglass and STCW262 like this.
  4. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

And, of course, being able to breed them so that obtaining food from livestock is worth it.

5. bouncyball125

bouncyball125 Poptop Tamer

Yeah, after spawning in some animals into my ship I soon found I wasnt able to move them with capture pods. Now theyre permanently stuck in my ship.

Capture pods would be the best form of transportation.

6. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

butcher knife item that you can use to kill them for said stuff.

In fact that they made this feature and no one even considered "hey people may place their animals soemwhere else after a while" is beyond me.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  7. Yusuke Urameshi

Yusuke Urameshi Space Kumquat

I support this

8. garglingglass

garglingglass Void-Bound Voyager

A simple cattle prod sold where you buy the eggs would be a great and cheap way too without having to kill them and having to pay about 3k for an egg. Also bypassing the capture pod which sounds like the whole taming thing would screw with their crop-like mechanics.

STCW262 likes this.