1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Starbound : Mass Effect Edition v0.3.1a

Mass Effect in Starbound

1. Kaldgord

Kaldgord Void-Bound Voyager

So when you upgrade the ship to the various tiers, it stays the same right ? The guide provided buy hoxitron as of now is safe or have you guys found any more bugs ?

2. Silveressa

Silveressa Subatomic Cosmonaut

I've upgraded the ship several times and it's working without any bugs so far, each upgrade makes more of the ship interior available for use like it did in the original version of this mod.

3. AidenPearce9000

AidenPearce9000 Aquatic Astronaut

Help please i have an error and my game isn't working

My version is Glad Giraffe

Please help

4. Lefl

Lefl Phantasmal Quasar

its outdated, and even if it weren't, you would need to supply some info but its outdated and it doesnt work anymore

5. AidenPearce9000

AidenPearce9000 Aquatic Astronaut

Sorry.

I downgraded to Upbeat Giraffe and it works fine, but Starbound crashes when i have the Creative Mode mod in the mods folder.

I think it might be a folder or file inside of one of the mods conflicting with the other.

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  6. glu6glu6

glu6glu6 Aquatic Astronaut

please update this mod!!!!

7. Kaldgord

Kaldgord Void-Bound Voyager

so this mod is definitely dead now ?

8. Resonat

Resonat Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sadly, yes

9. Lefl

Lefl Phantasmal Quasar

Me and my friend have plans, nothing is done yet, but we have plans. The lazarus project will proceed as planned
    --- Post updated ---
    Here is something that works: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3GRxEERfXWlVnZTTnR2M0RabTg/view?usp=sharing

The galaxy map animation doesnt work when you upgrade the ship as a workaround you need to beam down on a planet wait a bit and beam up or quit and save and reenter the game with your character

Probably just until later today, big update and so on.
    Lets just hope they didnt change so much in the LUA API and object stuff.

10. acatd24

acatd24 Void-Bound Voyager

are you guys going to update this to work with the 1.0 release? I would love to play this if its not totally dead yet, please say it isn't....

11. Ryan Osburn

Ryan Osburn Void-Bound Voyager

How goes the Lazarus project?

12. Lefl

Lefl Phantasmal Quasar

since there was the big huge 1.0 update currently not so fast. we are planning to get a new normandy but it's a bit complicated because of the shape of it.

It currently doesnt start up anymore, but by the looks of the errors i think all the items are broken so progress is atm really slow

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  13. Ryan Osburn

Ryan Osburn Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah I kinda wondered how to 1.0 update would effect it, good t hear you are still trying to make it work though, best of luck!

14. ItsTheDoctor

ItsTheDoctor Big Damn Hero

Any kind of update?

15. gerkiepickles

gerkiepickles Void-Bound Voyager

Happy New Year everyone! Can't wait to see what's in store for this mod! :DD

ItsTheDoctor and DarthTrethon like this.
  16. DarthTrethon

DarthTrethon Spaceman Spiff

I really hope this mod isn't dead......I would love for anything at all to be resurrected from this.

17. TurevSchrodinger

TurevSchrodinger Space Hobo

Bump: Is the author dead? Did he ditch this? Will someone else take up the reins and bring this back to life?

18. ChatNoir

ChatNoir Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello. Since the author is no longer active for 2 years now, I will gladly try my best to revive this mod.
    I have some modding experience, but I'm no expert.
    If you guys want the biotics system back, I will need another person to help me with it. Today or tomorrow I will try to post an updated version for the actual starbound version, if you guys show any interest on it I will gladly continue my work, since I have lots of free time.

630tiger, Norrat and Zannah_Bane like this.
  19. vgoss8

vgoss8 Aquatic Astronaut

Could you keep it in upbeat giraffe, but add Avians, Hoylyt,or however you'd spell it..., and Krogans?

20. 630tiger

630tiger Phantasmal Quasar

I would also like to try reviving this mod, but official rules say that I need the original authors' permission.
    DEAR AUTHORS: MAY WE PLEASE HAVE YOUR PERMISSION TO UPDATE THIS MOD?