Minor changes to improve immersion!

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by Koh, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Koh

Koh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

These suggestion are fairly simple and create immersion in most scenaries:

1.- Being able to eat while being sit: It's really awkward that Protectors and Starbounders have to eat standing up.
    2.- Being able to use the Crafting Stations while being sit: Similar issue as above.
    3.- Being able to change from starting pet at the Space Ship: I like Human race, but why can't I have a fat pig or a dog in my Space Ship instead of a skinny cat?
    4.- Transparent armor or transparent dye (specially for the head): This feature would be really nice for the game immersion. Alternatively could be an option to toggle on and off the head armour.

I don't think there's a need to have a Mod for these things, when the game itself can offer these simple features. :rofl:

2. evilnancyreagan

evilnancyreagan Pangalactic Porcupine

Because the cat has chosen to adopt you. we mustn't question the incomprehensible motives of our supreme overlords.

3. Koh

Koh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Haha It makes absolute and complete sense, sir! Probably cate is using me to take over world.
    :yeahhhh: :kitten:

evilnancyreagan likes this.
  4. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

The world? It wants to take over the universe as the Emperor of Catkind.

5. sagenth

sagenth Pangalactic Porcupine

I'd settle for no less than capturing my ship pet in a pokeball and storing it in a box encased in lava. I don't want no damn ball of whip cream hopping around my ship.