RP Vahalia [NOW DEAD]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Dragonclaw, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Tee looks around for the most badass looking gunboat there is

Dragonclaw likes this.
  2. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

(This isn't dead, just on hold.)

You find a sleek orange gray gunboat with 2 twin auto link cannons, SAMs, and mini missiles.

Arra likes this.
  3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

(( Oh geez. My alerts broke and i came here and forgot about it ))

Tee hurriedly rushes over to the gunboat

" Jack. Please tell me I can fly that! "

Dragonclaw likes this.
  4. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"I Always find it *cough* interesting how *cough cough* some places never seem to change, even after *cough* 800 years, the Dividing Bridge back on my home planet hasnt changed ever since i *cough* was placed into a preservation pod."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  5. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

To sum it all up, Simo and Snab are in space looking at a destroyer, Joshua and Aria are talking, Yasahiro is trying not to knock into anyone, Tee is getting ready for takeoff, and Rampart is in a fighter hovering in the hangar.

6. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Rampart does a quick systems check to see if he has any weapons capable of combatting the destroyers while he taxis out of the hangar.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  7. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

You have two guass cannons and an EMP missile. Maybe if you hit the ship in the right spot with the EMP...

8. HunterC1998

"Okay..time to make something happen...good, something good, make something good happen...."
    He flies close to the closest destroyer, looking for any obvious signs of weakness.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Simo fires up the weapons on the spacecraft he and Snab are on. The main gun seems to be his best option.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  10. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

You see that the underside of the engines are pretty muh defenseless.

"I think I made them mad. They're trying to destroy the bridge. This ship has sheilds, but I don't know how long they'll hold."

11. HunterC1998

He flies low and attempts firing the Gauss cannons at the engines, "Then let's clean house, Jack tell everyone to aim low at the engines and hit from below.."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  12. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

After a few shots you expose some important looking stuff. Once you shoot that, the engine fizzles out and you get the attention of a turret that can't quite turn far enough to hit you.

13. HunterC1998

Flying wide to stay out of the way of that turret he flies in low to the next Destroyer, trying the EMP cannon, "Jack, I've disabled one ships engine."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  14. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Great, at least it can't move anymore. But it still it's trying to destroy the bridge."

You hit the engine with the EMP, but it seems to only make it flicker off and on. Anything that used to move around it ( like a turret ) was motionless though.

15. HunterC1998

"Jack...this EMP gun...thing...just looks to have disabled every gun on this ship..do you think it will be enough to disarm them permanently?"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  16. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

You could probably damage one of the destroyers or take out its engine with the main gun.
    --- Post updated ---
    "Maybe... Depends on whether they have crappy circuits or not. And it looks like they want to ram us now..."

17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Simo aims for one of the destroyer's engines. "Alright; target locked, firing for effect!" He pulls the trigger.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  18. HunterC1998

"It'll be a double whammy..." He immediately fires on the engine with the Gauss cannons to create a similar situation like the last one.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  19. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"I wonder if the robots back at my lab have any progress on one of my newest projects?" Aria grabs a comm from one of her pockets and turns it on.
    "Unit-Eye1, give me a status report on project Armor."
    A robotic voice sounds from the comm.
    "4 out of 6 parts have been completed, frame is 75% done."
    Aria puts the comm away.
    "Those things work faster than i expected."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  20. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Tee climbs into the gunship, trying to start it

" Hehhehe. "

Dragonclaw likes this.