RP Ruined

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Relten, Jun 5, 2016.

1. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'That's likely what brought me into this predicament as well, not that it isn't a welcome relief from the monotony that is my every day life. I'm more of a tinkerer than anything else though, so it may be more of a matter of money, of which I have ample amounts.'
    'Shall you be joining us on our walk then?' Fondev moves to look in the general area of Kamilla. It's only common courtesy.

2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"All I've got are these few notes I got from selling my glassware. Business seems to be much harder when the completion is less than a mile away. "

3. critsarecool

'Yes, large markets such as this one are normally quite difficult to deal in, especially with many already established connections. A new seller always has it worse off.'

4. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Tinker, huh? That explains the model windmill you had earlier. The stuff I work with is certainly on the larger scale, motors, vehicles and the like; and driving. Plenty of driving." Fieke's sour expression returns. "Thought that was why they had me tag along. Shows how much I know."

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  5. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

She nods her head and shoves her hands into her pockets. "Indeed I shall! Well, when we figure out it's location, that is." She glances toward the Professor.

6. critsarecool

'I can also work with larger scale, I just don't normally get the chance to. It's hard to be a woman and show any kind of interest in machines in our culture.' Alfhild sighs. 'But, I make do where I can.'
    'Yes, we are simply waiting on the Professor then, hmm?'

7. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Altim walks towards Kamilia and Fondev, clumsily bumping into things with is hulking body. "Hey can I come with you guys?"

8. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Aukur has everyone going to the inn follow him, as he's been here before and the scholar is of no use whatsoever.

9. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

It is now rather late at night, and after a bit of walking, you eventually spot the illuminated sign of the Jaded Dragon Hotel just across the street. The hotel's exterior is concrete with a bit of decorated trim placed sparingly along the edges, and the occasional piece of decor to give the building a little flair. Despeite the few decorations however, the building still isn't really exciting to look at. Being late at night, there really isn't much activity in the area.

10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

After standing there for quite a while, Hydris runs out after everyone

" Of course I don't pay attention when everyone leaves. "

11. critsarecool

Fondev sticks by Aukur's side, listening for the sounds of the city. 'So how does she look?'

12. Jareix Cryvix

@Relten

13. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

The professor raises an eyebrow as begins to speak up.
    "What are you still doing here friend? I thought Aukur was leading you folks out of here?"

14. Jareix Cryvix

((Wait, has the market group left yet?))

15. critsarecool

((Nope. Yo relten, half are going to market, half are going to inn))

16. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Aukur seems unimpressed. "It is nothing special. Though it will function."

Relten likes this.
  17. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

The scholar begins to clean up whatever is remaining of the feast on the table.

18. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"Uhh..I've already made a couple trips to the market so I'll lead the way.." Hunter slips to the front of the group and leads the way, constantly checking over his shoulder to look at the group and make sure he isn't leaving everyone.

Relten likes this.
  19. Jareix Cryvix

The chlaqtis tries his best to keep up...

Relten likes this.
  20. critsarecool

Alfhild follows. 'So, Fieke, what do you need from the market?'